It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe does not impact on any other player we also wish to sign from Monaco.

Bakayoko to Chelsea, it would appear.

Monaco are open for business.

I would take £55-60m plus Isco for Sergio, simply because it serves two purposes?

Isco solves a longer term problem we will have when Silva eventually declines/Yaya leaves.

And means Mbappe effectively costs us £20m.

Fabinho and Mbappe could effectively cost £100m, I read before that Isco is close to renewing his contract which is a huge blow if true.

The bonus of selling Kun is we can get the best part of £70m for him, which is handy with the cash we need to splash this summer.

Roman's not going to let Hazard leave this summer regardless of the offers on the table according to Belgian news site which has good contacts within the Hazard camp and within Chelsea. Roman wants to invest 200 million to have a crack at the CL next season. Can see that being the case. If they don't get Hazard then I think Kun going there will become MUCH more likely as they will want to mitigate that snub.

We should maybe wait and see what happens when Hazard starts to agitate for that dream move.

Same goes for Diego Costa and China again.

We should maybe wait and see what happens when Hazard starts to agitate for that dream move.

Same goes for Diego Costa and China again.

They're implying Hazard won't agitate. TBF to me it makes sense. Madrid simply don't have the pull they used to have. If you look at the way the premier league is evolving and the current state of Spanish football it's hard to see why someone who's about to win the PL, have their best career season so far, would want to go to Madrid and risk being benched by Bale/Ronaldo (neither of those two are anywhere near finished).

It's always been a weird one their desperation for Hazard when they have those two. What they've been crying out for is an Aguero type of striker who offers something different to Benzema.

They're implying Hazard won't agitate. TBF to me it makes sense. Madrid simply don't have the pull they used to have. If you look at the way the premier league is evolving and the current state of Spanish football it's hard to see why someone who's about to win the PL, have their best career season so far, would want to go to Madrid and risk being benched by Bale/Ronaldo (neither of those two are anywhere near finished).

It's always been a weird one their desperation for Hazard when they have those two. What they've been crying out for is an Aguero type of striker who offers something different to Benzema.

To be fair, they're trying to utilise Ronaldo as a striker now, so a front three of:

Hazard, Ronaldo, Bale

That's pretty tantalising.

Isco and Real Madrid close to agreement on contract extension, new deal could see James shown the door. - AS

What do you reckon Tolmie? Think he'll be mugging us off once again, little rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.