Last Jedi teaser trailer

The best way to watch is the machete order
1-A new hope
2-empire strikes back
3-attack of the clones
4-revenge of the sith
5- return of the Jedi
shows the story after the big reveal, cuts out the phantom menace as it doesn't really show anything that's essential to the overall plot of the saga. Then watch the force awakens as number 6. Could probably start with rogue one before a new hope also! For what it's worth I think the Vader scene in rogue one is the best scene in all of Star Wars, goosebumps at the cinema watching that part!

The best way to watch is the machete order
1-A new hope
2-empire strikes back
3-attack of the clones
4-revenge of the sith
5- return of the Jedi
shows the story after the big reveal, cuts out the phantom menace as it doesn't really show anything that's essential to the over all plot of the saga. Then watch the force awakens as number 6. Could probably start with rogue one before a new hope also! For what it's worth I think the Vader scene in rogue one is the best scene in all of Star Wars, goosebumps at the cinema watching that part!
But what about the memes??

Hmm; yet another Star Wars film. What's that now; 8 or 9? I know SW fans will be delighted but, to me, it smacks of milking something for all it's worth.
This.

I love Star Wars, but this new annual Xmas time release of a Star Wars film is going to run and run until audiences give up, I reckon.

This.

I love Star Wars, but this new annual Xmas time release of a Star Wars film is going to run and run until audiences give up, I reckon.
The fact that they're raking in money by the container load suggests that that won't be any time soon. It's a money making franchise, isn't it? And they're not going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

I have to agree that this is dragging on now. What they should do is a movie on the origins of the Force. Of the first Jedi and Sith, and the Lost Twenty. Also on how the first light saber was invented/ Smithed? And came to be the weapon of choice.

Lucas originally planned to do 9 episodes when the first was released in the 70s. This will be the 8th so if what he planned goes ahead then there will be 1 more episode left after this...... unless like you said Disney decide to milk it as much as possible, and knowing Disney they probably will do.
Well they have already announced a Han Solo movie, there's is talk of a Boba Fett and Obi Wan movies. Also it's been hinted after episode 9 they may do another trilogy but that's a long way off, currently there will be a Star Wars movie every year until 2020

I have to agree that this is dragging on now. What they should do is a movie on the origins of the Force. Of the first Jedi and Sith, and the Lost Twenty. Also on how the first light saber was invented/ Smithed? And came to be the weapon of choice.
I'm sure it's in the pipeline somewhere. The fact is though, they've done their homework and more people wanted to see a post-Return of the Jedi trilogy, some films to fill the gap between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, a stand-alone Han Solo film and a stand-alone Obi-Wan film, so those will be done first.

I'm sure it's in the pipeline somewhere. The fact is though, they've done their homework and more people wanted to see a post-Return of the Jedi trilogy, some films to fill the gap between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, a stand-alone Han Solo film and a stand-alone Obi-Wan film, so those will be done first.

I assume they will because the idea of a skirmish between the Lost Twenty and the Jedi Order has a lot of attraction. Just imagine the darth lords, although some appear in recent timelines like Vader, going all seven samurai against the Jedi.

eafScxP.jpg

SWTORSithWarriors.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.