General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we just call this thread the Tory appreciation thread and be done with it?

Seems any views that don't involve hanging out of May's arse are not welcome.

It's a fair point I make. She needs to debate. If she doesn't she will be seen as scared.

For clarity, I have never voted Tory - I am 34

May has everything to lose and very little to gain. If you were her would you go on a platform and essentially validate parties such as the SNP and Lib Dems when all they will bang on about is independence and overturning the Brexit vote, respectively?

Also, there is a potential argument to say that debates are logistically difficult. 3 debates in 6 weeks. Where they have to prepare, rehearse, debrief as well as other election commitments

How are the SNP doing in Scotland? in terms of actually running the country, I genuinely have no idea other than what I hear through the right wing media' and PMQs

17904453_10155211766076565_3499999384304543523_n.jpg

That looks like a child's Christmas list - is there any substance or means of paying for all that?

She wont be PM then, I'm no fan of tv debates but she wants a mandate to negotiate brexit surely for that the voters need to know what sort of brexit she wants to negotiate and like it or not most voters now get their information from these debates.
How can I give a mandate to somebody that wont tell me what she stands for, or give me a vision of the future, apart from keep saying brexit means brexit the last I really heard her expand on brexit was when she was telling me it was bad for Britain, just like a few months ago she told me an election was too.

Bang on the money.

If she refuses to meet Sturgeon in debate she will be a coward and all her hype will come crashing around her shitey arse.

Why the fuck would May bother with meeting Sturgeon in a debate?

For a start, what would Sturgeon have to debate about? 1. Independence. 2. Err, independence.

Secondly, Sturgeon is a complete nobody. She can't even have an independence referendum without May's say so :-D

Finally, I do believe this is a General Election for the UK Parliament. What the fuck does Sturgeon have to do with a UK Parliamentary election?

Tbf most of that just seems ethically correct in a decent society. The inheritance tax thing could be divisive, but there seems to be an effort to help small business rather than pander to the corporate monsters which is good.
I'm sure it will all be ridiculed as uncosted - probably by the same people who for some reason won't feel the need to look at public borrowing since labour were last in power. Poor Jezza. His policies are like the highway code or the ten commandments. Clearly a good thing, but us humans don't work like that.

Until you think it through.
She'll be PM without a shadow of a doubt but a TV debate is the one forum where you get to see party leaders together and, while they're armed with soundbites, also have to think on their feet. Sturgeon and Clegg both hugely enhanced their political careers by their performances in televised debates.

Why don't we just call this thread the Tory appreciation thread and be done with it?

Seems any views that don't involve hanging out of May's arse are not welcome.

It's a fair point I make. She needs to debate. If she doesn't she will be seen as scared.

Alternatively why dont you try and answer just one question that someone has asked you. You celtic suporting scottish nationalist troll.

Why the fuck would May bother with meeting Sturgeon in a debate?

For a start, what would Sturgeon have to debate about? 1. Independence. 2. Err, independence.

Secondly, Sturgeon is a complete nobody. She can't even have an independence referendum without May's say so :-D

Finally, I do believe this is a General Election for the UK Parliament. What the fuck does Sturgeon have to do with a UK Parliamentary election?
Its frustrating that interviewers always take sturgeon on on her own terms ( independence and brexit) instead if challenging her about the shit job the SNP is doing running Scotland. I'd laugh, but it'll be our taxes used to bail their public services out of the mire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.