Lucozade Recipe Changed!

I remember being ill when a test series was on channel 4 as a nipper with a bag of grapes and glass bottle of lucozade. I am going to see if the full original recipe is online and how it differs to this crap they have now.
We were too poor n our family for lucazade. I'd suck my mams tits when I was ill. Had to stop aged 15 though.

Dunno why.

We were too poor n our family for lucazade. I'd suck my mams tits when I was ill. Had to stop aged 15 though.

Dunno why.
Yeah it was expensi..eh you wha...(spits out a mouthfull of sugary piss nectar), bastardo!n i almost did lose some giggling at that, i can't afford to lose a single solitary droplet of the stuff haha.

Wait until Bayer (of IG Farben fame) and Monsanto merge.
That pissed me off...if we sanction the sale of cadbury to you Kraft will you keep production and jobs in the uk...YES, absolutely' twats. They have made the dairy milk thin as a veneer and seek to reduce the actual choccy amount in it. These conglomerates are literally destroying staples of the uk kitchen and sweety box. I wonder if production of hp brown sauce will come back from Holland to due to Brexit?

I remember growing up - we could get things like pirate videos and drugs on the black market, maybe a bit of knocked off clobber. This generation are going to be scoring old recipe Lucozade and full fat mars bars.

That pissed me off...if we sanction the sale of cadbury to you Kraft will you keep production and jobs in the uk...YES, absolutely' twats. They have made the dairy milk thin as a veneer and seek to reduce the actual choccy amount in it. These conglomerates are literally destroying staples of the uk kitchen and sweety box. I wonder if production of hp brown sauce will come back from Holland to due to Brexit?
I long for an old solid substantial chunk (or 20) Dairy Milk from out the fridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.