Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he and Stoneswill play regularly next season. If they won't it will justify that city ruin young English talent. I really hoped that Pep will stick on Sane-Jesus-Sterling and improve them but Pep took conservative approach and still plays ageing Aguero and Otamendi not young Raheem and John. It same as Pellegrini old foreigners not young Englishmen.

From being our best player in Feb/mar Sterling has deteriorated horribly and frankly has deserved to be dropped since Jesus's return.
He is going to have to seriously buck up for next season or he will be a perpetual sub.

Hope he and Stoneswill play regularly next season. If they won't it will justify that city ruin young English talent. I really hoped that Pep will stick on Sane-Jesus-Sterling and improve them but Pep took conservative approach and still plays ageing Aguero and Otamendi not young Raheem and John. It same as Pellegrini old foreigners not young Englishmen.
Old foreigners? haha, good one. Got to be on the wind up surely!

Old foreigners? haha, good one. Got to be on the wind up surely!
You are laughing but i said nothing wrong. Pep plays old Argentinians Otamendi and Aguero over Stones and Sterling. It is not what i expected from him. He used to play iniesta, busquets, kimmich earlier. I am very dissapointed.

Lol,he is playing the youngsters plenty and the experienced players you mention are in their prime
I've read some daft stuff today but you are joint top so far

You are laughing but i said nothing wrong. Pep plays old Argentinians Otamendi and Aguero over Stones and Sterling. It is not what i expected from him. He used to play iniesta, busquets, kimmich earlier. I am very dissapointed.
That's why we have squads. They've all had plenty of minutes. Otamendi has been excellent recently whilst Stones has been injured. Aguero has just had his best goals season whilst Raheem has been off the boil a bit.

From being our best player in Feb/mar Sterling has deteriorated horribly and frankly has deserved to be dropped since Jesus's return.
He is going to have to seriously buck up for next season or he will be a perpetual sub.

He played more than anyone else. He got tired, I'm really not sure why people find that so hard to grasp.

"Hmm, the more he played 3x a week for months on end the worse he got. Fucking slacker needs to be better next season!!!'

Didn't have the luxury of starting the season in mid December like Sané, didn't have a replacement.

He played more than anyone else. He got tired, I'm really not sure why people find that so hard to grasp.
"Hmm, the more he played 3x a week for months on end the worse he got. Fucking slacker needs to be better next season!!!'
Didn't have the luxury of starting the season in mid December like Sané, didn't have a replacement.
Yes he's young and in parts he has been our teams best player but he needs to be much more consistent.
On top of this there are a couple of problems with his game that need ironing out.
- He simply doesn't commit defenders enough for me. When the chance is there to do real damage he doesn't do it (where as Sané does).
- Worse, as Jesus has shown in recent games Sterling doesn't track back enough when the ball is lost.
He has to learn or he won't play much next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.