Khaldoon: "I Really Care" (About The Fans)

People still misunderstand or misrepresent what people are upset/concerned about.

Yes and people made good points about tickets prices rises, feeling distant from the Club and forced seat relocations etc. It's the length of time that people have repeated these valid points that feels like overkill to me. This now feels like an anti City forum.

Yes and people made good points about tickets prices rises, feeling distant from the Club and forced seat relocations etc. It's the length of time that people have repeated these valid points that feels like overkill to me. This now feels like an anti City forum.
Ok Tim
I'm someone who has made a variety of points regarding MCFC's seemingly worsening disregard for a section of its support.

Am I an anti-City fan?

It will probably carry on until people feel they are being listened to. Hopefully the chairmans comments are the start of that.

I don't see it as a negative or anti City thing. We all want the best for the club. Best team, best facilities, best supporter relationship etc.

Maybe it needs prople to keep up the pressure on the club for them to realise theres an issue and do something about it. Maybe thats started this week. And if so that's got to be a positive/pro City thing imo.

Ok Tim
I'm someone who has made a variety of points regarding MCFC's seemingly worsening disregard for a section of its support.

Am I an anti-City fan?

I agree with a number of the points people have raised. The negativity I have highlighted concerns the frequency with which these points are repeated and how threads are hijacked. I assume that the posters get behind the team on match days, maybe wind up rags in their local and at work. I'm not saying anyone is anti City. Rather the balance of this forum over recent months has anti City.

It will probably carry on until people feel they are being listened to. Hopefully the chairmans comments are the start of that.

I don't see it as a negative or anti City thing. We all want the best for the club. Best team, best facilities, best supporter relationship etc.

Maybe it needs prople to keep up the pressure on the club for them to realise theres an issue and do something about it. Maybe thats started this week. And if so that's got to be a positive/pro City thing imo.

I agree that the Club should listen to the supporters Moomba and hopefully there will be a return to face to face engagement with the Club that many posters strive for.

That won't be achieved by posters hijacking threads with fans applauding the players for
Visiting season ticket holders of 80 years etc.

I think we need to take responsibility for certain aspects of going to the game e.g. Like creating an atmosphere. The 1894 guys have made great efforts but they struggle to get more than 50 singers together for a Cup game. That is down to us the fans.

I agree with a number of the points people have raised. The negativity I have highlighted concerns the frequency with which these points are repeated and how threads are hijacked. I assume that the posters get behind the team on match days, maybe wind up rags in their local and at work. I'm not saying anyone is anti City. Rather the balance of this forum over recent months has anti City.
The forum is what the posters make it.
There are as many repeat themselves ad infinitum positively as do negatively. Although it would seem those disliking the negative viewpoints think it's ok to also attack the poster as well as their views, which is against the CoC.

Because people still keep on mentioning £1 per match price rises as the reason for the discontent, when that clearly isn't the case.

We all accept price rises are needed, but 8 seasons out of 9, and this latest and pointless £500k one.

All we're asking for is price freezes like other PL fans are getting. And for the people running the club to start engaging with us again at any level.

That's not too much to ask for is it?

'A snapshot of our last revenue figures.

Matchday revenue increased by 21%!!

http://annualreport2016.mancity.com

image.png

Because people still keep on mentioning £1 per match price rises as the reason for the discontent, when that clearly isn't the case.

We all accept price rises are needed, but 8 seasons out of 9, and this latest and pointless £500k one.

All we're asking for is price freezes like other PL fans are getting. And for the people running the club to start engaging with us again at any level.

That's not too much to ask for is it?

'A snapshot of our last revenue figures.

Matchday revenue increased by 21%!!

http://annualreport2016.mancity.com

image.png

Thanks JRB. Yes I agree there is no justification for the price rise thins season, particularly given our Club's healthy finances.
I also think the increase was a poor business decision (as several posters have pointed out).

I filled out my survey today and stressed the need for more face to face engagement with the Club because it is a big issue for many posters. I think we now need to see what Khaldoon and co come back with to address these issues.

I do think the Forum (on a range of issues) has become too negative and yes that's up to the posters. Maybe a factor is where the Club is at the moment doesn't help to generate enthusiastic threads like Pep is already here, the stadium isn't being expanded at the moment and we have overcome FFP etc.

The forum is what the posters make it.
There are as many repeat themselves ad infinitum positively as do negatively. Although it would seem those disliking the negative viewpoints think it's ok to also attack the poster as well as their views, which is against the CoC.

It's a good job you weren't on the Liam and Noel thread if you think I was against the Code of Conduct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.