It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero out, Mbappe in?

aguero-2.jpg

If Madrid are have managed to convince Mbappe to lean close enough to Arsenal so they sell Sanchez before signing for Madrid then our relationship with them is far closer than I thought. What do they gain from that, we become more of a threat on the field and they could sign Mbappe anyway. What does Mbappe gain too?

Edit: It's also a house of cards style plot

What happens at around 9pm? The papers come out. All you've got to do is look what's in the headlines. I don't know why you're all trying to decipher cryptic clues when the gossip is freely available online.

There's nothing on Aguero in the press. That's speculation. The papers are running two major transfer stories: City to bid for Sanchez after Confed Cup, & Arsenal in for Mbappe along with talk about Liverpool,PSG and Real Madrid.

I am sure we have done our research on Mbappe, and if we think we can get him then I think we'll bid too.

If Madrid are have managed to convince Mbappe to lean close enough to Arsenal so they sell Sanchez before signing for Madrid then our relationship with them is far closer than I thought. What do they gain from that, we become more of a threat on the field and they could sign Mbappe anyway. What does Mbappe gain too?

Us ducking out of the race for Mbappe would leave Real with no serious financial competition and keep the fee lower?

Two fold, the Sheikh bailed them out in a financial matter a few years back or rather one of his companies did. It's also not a secret he's always been a Real fan & tried to buy them years ago, long before City. Lastly a few seasons ago City & Real agreed on a deal called the anti Barca pact where they share info etc. Again this wasn't kept a secret & if googled will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.