It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Fair enough, but my point is that we wouldn't need Real's help to sign Sanchez - he already wants to come here (apparently - and it's not like Real is interested in him). This just sounds like us doing Real a favor, if this is the case.
If arsenal think they can get mbappe wouldn't it make more sense for Wenger to want to keep Sanchez then sell him

Fair enough, but my point is that we wouldn't need Real's help to sign Sanchez - he already wants to come here (apparently - and it's not like Real is interested in him). This just sounds like us doing Real a favor, if this is the case.

We might need Real's help to make Arsenal part ways with Sanchez, in exchange we let them have Mbappe.

Let's say we let Real have a free run at Mbappe if they sell someone to Arsenal so they can sell Sanchez to us:

Real get Mbappe
Arsenal get Morata/James (Which ever Madrid cast off)
We get Sanchez

That would be a scenario where they could help us.

Or:

Real make Arsenal believe Mbappe is theirs.
We sign Sanchez.
Real nick Mbappe.

This being completely unrealistic but another scenario where they could help us.

Can't believe Arsenal are being played so easily if true.

It's nonsense. Do we really believe that people, like us, could read on a forum the reality that City and Madrid are playing Arsenal with Mbappe's involvement, but no one involved with Arsenal would have their own sources or contacts that would also tell them this? Come on, it's ludicrous. For what it's worth, I do actually believe that Madrid will sign Mbappe and that we'll sign Sanchez, but this idea just lacks any credibility.

Honestly people this sort of shit doesn't happen outside the minds of crazies on football forums. Get a grip

We might need Real's help to make Arsenal part ways with Sanchez, in exchange we let them have Mbappe.

Let's say we let Real have a free run at Mbappe if they sell someone to Arsenal so they can sell Sanchez to us:

Real get Mbappe
We get Sanchez

Or:

We sign Sanchez.
Real nick Mbappe.

Less likely but another scenario where they could help us.

More plausible with the bonus of pissing some rags off

Real get Mbappe
We get Sanchez

Or:

We sign Sanchez.
Real nick Mbappe.

Less likely but another scenario where they could help us.
I could believe the first scenario. The second just sounds way too far-fetched.

Will be an exciting summer - that's for sure.

I could believe the first scenario. The second just sounds way too far-fetched.

Will be an exciting summer - that's for sure.

Oh I agree the second scenario is for the crazies but the top one is plausible and I think what could be on the table.

Oh I agree the second scenario is for the crazies but the top one is plausible and I think what could be on the table.

No the first one is batshit crazy too.

1. Real sign player who wants to play for them leading to:-

2. Real selling discarded player to Arsenal supposedly to help us out when surely the vermin would pay more for Moratta and Milan loaded with chinese yuan would pay more for James Rodriguez leading to:-

3. City signing player who wants to play for them.

Why the hell would Madrid do us any favours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.