It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Madrid are have managed to convince Mbappe to lean close enough to Arsenal so they sell Sanchez before signing for Madrid then our relationship with them is far closer than I thought. What do they gain from that, we become more of a threat on the field and they could sign Mbappe anyway. What does Mbappe gain too?

Edit: It's also a house of cards style plot
If everyone on bluemoon is aware of this alleged plot I'm pretty sure the Arsenal board will be as well

I don't get it. Sanchez wants to come here, and Mbappé apparently wants Real - so how does this change anything? Arsenal would most likely be forced to sell to us anyways, and we seemingly are interested in Mbappé as well - so how does us letting Real get Mbappé and Real "letting" us have Sanchez (they haven't even been linked to him) make us winners?

Tenryu+chops+Hara+in+the+throat.gif
3 strikes and you're out?
Everyone's a winner.

1 out from us sparks a transfer frenzy and everyone's happy.
Has to be Serge.
Must be Sanchez in.
Arse get RM castoff.
Mbappe would be immense!

If Madrid are have managed to convince Mbappe to lean close enough to Arsenal so they sell Sanchez before signing for Madrid then our relationship with them is far closer than I thought. What do they gain from that, we become more of a threat on the field and they could sign Mbappe anyway. What does Mbappe gain too?

Edit: It's also a house of cards style plot

I must have missed the part where Wenger hired Homer Simpson as Arsenal's Director of Football.

It's a great story and really does seem plausible if you're high on glue.

I don't get it. Sanchez wants to come here, and Mbappé apparently wants Real - so how does this change anything? Arsenal would most likely be forced to sell to us anyways, and we seemingly are interested in Mbappé as well - so how does us letting Real get Mbappé and Real "letting" us have Sanchez (they haven't even been linked to him) make us winners?

He said everyone's a winner, we all get the player we want bar Arsenal.

Two fold, the Sheikh bailed them out in a financial matter a few years back or rather one of his companies did. It's also not a secret he's always been a Real fan & tried to buy them years ago, long before City. Lastly a few seasons ago City & Real agreed on a deal called the anti Barca pact where they share info etc. Again this wasn't kept a secret & if googled will come up.
Didn't know we were involved with such potentially shady dealings with Madrid!
http://www.football-espana.net/31273/madrid-and-city’s-anti-barca-pact

He said everyone's a winner, we all get the player we want bar Arsenal.
Fair enough, but my point is that we wouldn't need Real's help to sign Sanchez - he already wants to come here (apparently - and it's not like Real is interested in him). This just sounds like us doing Real a favor, if this is the case.

Real let Arsenal believe they can have Mbappe so they sell us Sanchez, once we have Sanchez, Real get Mbappe. Tbh I don't believe Arsenal are that stupid that they'd let themselves get duped like that. Unless Real sell James or Morata as part of the deals.
But why would Arsenal even for a second believe that they have a chance? Every football team in Europe would sign Mbappé if they could - and Arsenal can't even offer Champions League football. This whole thing sounds strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.