It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
United can field this which is surely just as much or more?

De Gea £18m

Valencia £16m
Lindelof £31m
Bailly £30m
Shaw £27m

Felony £27m
Pogba £89m
Herrera £29m

Martial £61m
Lukaku £90m
Perisic? £45m
Come off it mate your not playing by "skys rules" , walker was "world record fee" £54m, & lukaku was "only" 75m BARGAIN!!!!!

United can field this which is surely just as much or more?

De Gea £18m

Valencia £16m
Lindelof £31m
Bailly £30m
Shaw £27m

Felony £27m
Pogba £89m
Herrera £29m

Martial £61m
Lukaku £90m
Perisic? £45m
I don't think you should include add-ons for the Lukaku fee. Add-ons are generally given to the selling club if the buyer wins significant titles.

I don't think you should include add-ons for the Lukaku fee. Add-ons are generally given to the selling club if the buyer wins significant titles.
apply-cerlllld-water-to-burn-apply-cold-water-directly-to-burned-area.jpg

I am surprised that we aren't linked with another homegrown player as Delph is likely to go means we have one space (only Sterling, Stones and Walker take HG spots). The likes of Roberts, Brahim or Foden wouldn't take that space. It's why Bertrand made sense. I know @bluewes mentioned Oxlade Chamberlain...

Can someone give me an update on stuff please?

Been fucked about by Virgin abroad for the second and last time in 2 months, cost me 70 euros missing meeting people and having to do my own taxi from airport etc..
But that's for a rant thread next week..

Bought small package of data on the ship, threads have 100's of pages since I was last on.

Mendy?

Kolarov?

Mbappe?

Sanchez?

Jordan?

The Real Full back?

Anything else?

Greatly appreciated for a decent update lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.