Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he want to leave unless he is a billy big boots? 17 years old and not willing to put the hard graft in to earn a place. Obviously not the type of youngster we need despite the obvious talent and I fear he will never get to the top if he is not willing to fight for his place on merit.

Why would he want to leave unless he is a billy big boots? 17 years old and not willing to put the hard graft in to earn a place. Obviously not the type of youngster we need despite the obvious talent and I fear he will never get to the top if he is not willing to fight for his place on merit.

Maybe he just thinks he stands a better chance of getting first team opportunities at Arsenal.

I get the impression Pep is taking a few digs at Sancho when talking of Foden in the press. He's said a few times "he's a mancunian, he's a city fan" and I'm wondering if that's just him stating facts or taking subtle jabs at Sancho.

I get the impression Pep is taking a few digs at Sancho when talking of Foden in the press. He's said a few times "he's a mancunian, he's a city fan" and I'm wondering if that's just him stating facts or taking subtle jabs at Sancho.

I think Pep's got other priorities than demoralising a 17 year old kid.

Yep I get the exact same impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.