Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who in his inner circle is feeding him information that he's going to be great as a 17 year old. He can easily become another Barker or even a Tello without more guidance from Pep.

It does seem like he is being badly advised to me, he only needs to think about the amount of young talent moving to the club citing Pep as a key part in it(does he really think he or who ever is advising him know better?). Just taking notice of Sané and G Jesus should be enough, both absolute stars considered to be the future of their national teams(teams far above England to boot) they were both advised to go and work with Pep quite clearly or maybe they didn't even need to be advised that he can make them better players. To think he's had Pep personally tell him he wants him to stay it seems madness for him to be deciding to go the other way.

I've only seen him a couple of times, great talent but from what I've seen only wants to work one way, when he has the ball. Definitely not a Pep player and I don't think you can learn to be a hard worker. Only once in a generation players can get away with that. Could he be that good?

Of course I may have got this wrong.

I think he'll see Jesus and Sane as a hindrance rather than a help to be honest. Both are very young and block his potential first team position for the foreseeable future.

I'd also add that when I've seen him play, he's put in the graft off the ball as well as the skill on it.

If he's to reach his potential then he's going to have to be playing regular first team football at a top level before he's 20. Signing a contract at City now means that he has to gamble on himself getting those first team opportunities at City. History, unfortunately, doesn't favour our club in this fight and we have several young, expensive wingers that he'd have to usurp. I don't blame him at all for rating his chances better elsewhere.

Citywatch reporting that hes been in dortmund. That would rule out the go home to london factor if its true. If first team is what he wants. Send him to girona.

If Sancho is complaining about Academy players not getting into the first team as a reason for leaving then that's utter BS. If he was maybe 18 or certainly 19 and hadn't had any chances to play then fair enough.....but, as far as I know, he turned 17 a few months ago. I love him as a player and think he will definitely get opportunities next season and develop under Pep. He should definitely stay or go to Girona as someone has suggested but it looks like someone is trying to mess him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.