Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Silva/De Bruyne/Bernado. They are creative players. Not goalscorers. Sterling/Sane/Jesus all young.

The only proven goalscorer in this team is Aguero. We are packed with players who will provide the chances, but only one proven to put them away (and he does miss the odd sitter)

I realise I've just answered my previous post but I've had a few and it's pissing me off.

Where were you when we were SHIT. Sincere question?
watching games on TV, just like these days. cringing when we were playing like walking dead under Pearce, with the sole reason not to lose. i am not a Mancunian, not even British, there is no particular reason that i became a City fan, no family pedigree, no local allegiance, nothing. i became a fan because they trashed United 3-1 in 2002, first City game i watched. not because of their perseverance through the years or something. i'm not seeing being a fan as a job, i don't see joy in defending every move the clube makes just because i happen to support this club. i'm a fan because it is fun being a fan. see, back 6, 9, 10 years ago i would also parade through the streets after every win, as they were few and far between, or it felt like they were just recently. since then, City has won titles, has won cups. i grew accustomed to them winning way more often than they're losing. is it so bad that i'd like them to play better, more convincing football for a win now?

The key thing for a team like City on first weekend of the season is not to be on the end of one of the freak results that always occur.

Like in preseason, impressed again that we seem to have upped our pressing game.

Yep I thought that too. Their defenders frequently had to go backwards or lump it long because of our pressing. Only concern for me today is that we seemed to pick up where we left off last season with our finishing. We're all excited about Kun and Gabby as a pairing, but fuck me the chances they both miss beggar belief at times!

The Futures so bright
3500.jpg
I gotta wear shades

Anyone read the Brighton forum? Shit support, plastic fans, no soul, etc.

Must be hard knowing you're here to make up the numbers for the season. Bitter fucking ****s. Howay us in 37 games time you pricks.

Yep I thought that too. Their defenders frequently had to go backwards or lump it long because of our pressing. Only concern for me today is that we seemed to pick up where we left off last season with our finishing. We're all excited about Kun and Gabby as a pairing, but fuck me the chances they both miss beggar belief at times!

What was the chance Jesus missed? One went in unfortunately off his hand and the other was a lucky/decent save by their keeper across his body.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.