Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Its a reflection on us that someone who doesn't come on here and spout any of the shit we accuse Celtic of, actually gets shit for it. And to think we laugh at other forums. The bloke is here to talk football and no amount of excuses or reasoning hides the fact that the dislike of Celtic on here is not for entirely footballing reasons. Poor behaviour.

Its a reflection on us that someone who doesn't come on here and spout any of the shit we accuse Celtic of, actually gets shit for it. And to think we laugh at other forums. The bloke is here to talk football and no amount of excuses or reasoning hides the fact that the dislike of Celtic on here is not for entirely footballing reasons. Poor behaviour.
He's not getting shit for it. Celtic are getting shit, magicpole is defending their support and his reply has prompted a response.

I'm not here to slate him but let's not forget that when he first started posting, he was having a pop at some before he decided to be friends with us all.

Let's respond to your points one at a time.

Effigies.Whether it was only 6 people hanging the effigies pity nobody thought it a good idea to stop them as the fans might have got a bit of credit.

IRA songs.Hangover from the past eh,it's only because the situation in Northern Ireland is more peaceful currently that this is less of a issue as you can be sure as fuck the chimps would be back to singing the old shit if the situation there takes a turn for the worse.Has the hangover moved on now to displaying Palestinian flags( complete and utter arse holes).

Player getting abused.You must have had headphones on at the time mate,watched the game and the booing was by a sizeable section of the crowd.The next game at pittodrie was even worse as it was most of the support that joined in(I know cos I was at the game).

Attendances.Maybe you need to check your figures,the average attendances from the early 70s to mid 90s were between low and high 20,000s then suddenly jumped to high 50s,miraculous increase eh!

The Lee Rigby point is not about whether it was only a few involved its more symbolic of a support that has a unhealthy hatred of the armed forces of this country.

I have members of my family in the forces right now and family members have fought in every war we have been in, including against the English way back.

I take your points re the Irish situation. I does my fucking head in.

He's not getting shit for it. Celtic are getting shit, magicpole is defending their support and his reply has prompted a response.

I'm not here to slate him but let's not forget that when he first started posting, he was having a pop at some before he decided to be friends with us all.

I can't remember having a pop at anyone. I may have disagreed with people, but I still do. I have held my hands up to a few things that I later regretted and lastly I'm not trying to be anybody's pal.

I do like this forum and the quality of debate and slagging. I never intended to hang about but it just happened and that's down to the people who post on here.

Don't worry yourself too much Senor Pole, there are a few on here who are only ever a few pints away from getting their bowler hat and sash on and going for a march. Different side of the same coin but for some reason Orangery doesn't get as slated on here.
Maybe the orangery you refer to not being mentioned on here is because it's a thread about Celtic doh.
You need to get your paranoid head out of the sand mate,I'm sure I speak for plenty on here when I say both halves of the old (in)firm are as bad as each other and have no time for either of the bigoted pair.

I have members of my family in the forces right now and family members have fought in every war we have been in, including against the English way back.

I take your points re the Irish situation. I does my fucking head in.
I respect your position on the Irish situation and you come across quite well on here but I disagree with anybody who suggests it's a tiny minority of your support that behaves unacceptably.
For what it's worth I would say Rangers probably have a even higher percentage of pricks in their ranks.
You should not feel the need to stop posting on here tho as I understand the need to occasionally defend yourself and Scottish football in general as I hate to see people ridicule it when clearly finances play a large part in the declining standard overall.
City fans who go back more than 10 years should understand the difficulty in competing with restricted finances.

Maybe the orangery you refer to not being mentioned on here is because it's a thread about Celtic doh.

We both know what I mean. The dislike towards Celtic on here sometimes comes from the link we have with Rangers. There are posts on here slating the IRA but also posts using Rangers slogans, and they are far from innocent or non-provocative as a set of fans.

I will respond to your points one at a time.

Effigies. 6 wankers thought that would be a good idea. Six people

Ira songs. We have a section of the support, mainly the away support of young guys who continue with this hangover from the past. I personally hate it and want it gone. It's not all, not even close to all.

Player getting abused. I have no memory of that. Is it possible that some booed him? Yes. Is that the Celtic support en masse? No.

Attendances. Go check the tables.

As for the point made in another post about Lee Rigby? That was a group of about ten neds. If you want to see the reaction of the support to that go on boards and see the outrage at this for those ****s. But again it's us all.

We have got wankers who let us down but what club hasn't? I will not be tarred with the same brush though.
I know its not every celtic fan and im sure you dont partake but the effergies were horrendous and the fact they were even hung at celtic park is not great is it?
The ira thing is long standing and no way is it a hand full of people, like it or not the overriding image of celtic fans is of irish republicanism and all the offensive things that go with it. Have a trawl on social media and you will soon find celtic fans spouting extreme offensive views.
Now, shay logan. Maybe my eyes, ears and the many Aberdeen fans i know are much mistaken but shay has and still recieves dogs abuse from celtic fans because he reported racial abuae to a referee which was upheld. This is thousands of celtic fans not 3 or 4.
My opinion? Many many celtic fans are ****s.sorry but there it is.

We both know what I mean. The dislike towards Celtic on here sometimes comes from the link we have with Rangers. There are posts on here slating the IRA but also posts using Rangers slogans, and they are far from innocent or non-provocative as a set of fans.
Why the fuck does "the link we have with Rangers" still exist after the way the ****s behaved after the Europa League final a few years back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.