Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Shame the *****s didn't go out I'm sure we will now bored by the usual big club wonderful supporters shit again

Shame the *****s didn't go out I'm sure we will now bored by the usual big club wonderful supporters shit again
Lets nail this wonderful supporters shite right now. Hanging effergies from the stand, displaying ira supporting flags, singing ira songs and booing a player becauae he was racially abused by a celtic player paints the real picture. Thats without the absolute pitiful attendences they have had in modern times. Fucking horrible club that thinks its irish as well.

Lets nail this wonderful supporters shite right now. Hanging effergies from the stand, displaying ira supporting flags, singing ira songs and booing a player becauae he was racially abused by a celtic player paints the real picture. Thats without the absolute pitiful attendences they have had in modern times. Fucking horrible club that thinks its irish as well.
Not to mention Lee Rigby chants.

I will respond to your points one at a time.

Effigies. 6 wankers thought that would be a good idea. Six people

Ira songs. We have a section of the support, mainly the away support of young guys who continue with this hangover from the past. I personally hate it and want it gone. It's not all, not even close to all.

Player getting abused. I have no memory of that. Is it possible that some booed him? Yes. Is that the Celtic support en masse? No.

Attendances. Go check the tables.

As for the point made in another post about Lee Rigby? That was a group of about ten neds. If you want to see the reaction of the support to that go on boards and see the outrage at this for those ****s. But again it's us all.

We have got wankers who let us down but what club hasn't? I will not be tarred with the same brush though.

Don't worry yourself too much Senor Pole, there are a few on here who are only ever a few pints away from getting their bowler hat and sash on and going for a march. Different side of the same coin but for some reason Orangery doesn't get as slated on here.

Don't worry yourself too much Senor Pole, there are a few on here who are only ever a few pints away from getting their bowler hat and sash on and going for a march. Different side of the same coin but for some reason Orangery doesn't get as slated on here.
Was that the one his father wore? ;-)
I'm surprised there's so many people still around who were there in 1690 - probably as many who were at York away! Isn't it time that certain sections of society came into the 21st century instead of living in the past? Remember, it's one man, one vote now. And before anyone says that you've got to know where you came from to progress as a human, there is a limit.

Except for rags, of course!

How much money did Bodger's make on the result last night?

2 matches. 2 dodgy as fuck scores.

I wish both sides would get their heeds out of their holes and realise this shite isn't wanted in football.

I will respond to your points one at a time.

Effigies. 6 wankers thought that would be a good idea. Six people

Ira songs. We have a section of the support, mainly the away support of young guys who continue with this hangover from the past. I personally hate it and want it gone. It's not all, not even close to all.

Player getting abused. I have no memory of that. Is it possible that some booed him? Yes. Is that the Celtic support en masse? No.

Attendances. Go check the tables.

As for the point made in another post about Lee Rigby? That was a group of about ten neds. If you want to see the reaction of the support to that go on boards and see the outrage at this for those ****s. But again it's us all.

We have got wankers who let us down but what club hasn't? I will not be tarred with the same brush though.
Let's respond to your points one at a time.

Effigies.Whether it was only 6 people hanging the effigies pity nobody thought it a good idea to stop them as the fans might have got a bit of credit.

IRA songs.Hangover from the past eh,it's only because the situation in Northern Ireland is more peaceful currently that this is less of a issue as you can be sure as fuck the chimps would be back to singing the old shit if the situation there takes a turn for the worse.Has the hangover moved on now to displaying Palestinian flags( complete and utter arse holes).

Player getting abused.You must have had headphones on at the time mate,watched the game and the booing was by a sizeable section of the crowd.The next game at pittodrie was even worse as it was most of the support that joined in(I know cos I was at the game).

Attendances.Maybe you need to check your figures,the average attendances from the early 70s to mid 90s were between low and high 20,000s then suddenly jumped to high 50s,miraculous increase eh!

The Lee Rigby point is not about whether it was only a few involved its more symbolic of a support that has a unhealthy hatred of the armed forces of this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.