Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Without wishing to disrespect you, and Celtic FC, Mr Pole, I think it shows a distinct lack of ambition on Roberts' part.

He has taken the easy option, IMHO. Even the French league is more competitive than the Scottish Premiership.

And who wouldn't want to spend a season with Mario?

;-)

Without wishing to disrespect you, and Celtic FC, Mr Pole, I think it shows a distinct lack of ambition on Roberts' part.

He has taken the easy option, IMHO. Even the French league is more competitive than the Scottish Premiership.

;-)
And a choice of winter in the south of France or in this shitty climate. Let me think about that for a minute.

;-)

No disrespect taken Oh Vienna.

I hear what you are saying. I don't agree with what you are saying. We are a club who are trying to compete with vastly richer clubs. Is it not s challenge to be able to do that despite being in a league that isn't as competitive as the four horse race you have?

We will be in the CL again and it is there that we shall see if we can put up a show. If we do then the players we have get noticed and people want them.

The whole situation geographically is a **** but, it is what it is.

Who wants to play for a boring **** club in the lower EPL or France who have more money but do not stir the heart?

There's more to life than that. :)

We have signed this young CB from Ajax Cape Town.

You can buy him from us is two years for £60m. :)

That number 11 chap looks like he knows where the back of the net is, worth a punt if we can't get Sanchez?

No disrespect taken Oh Vienna.

I hear what you are saying. I don't agree with what you are saying. We are a club who are trying to compete with vastly richer clubs. Is it not s challenge to be able to do that despite being in a league that isn't as competitive as the four horse race you have?

We will be in the CL again and it is there that we shall see if we can put up a show. If we do then the players we have get noticed and people want them.

The whole situation geographically is a **** but, it is what it is.

Who wants to play for a boring **** club in the lower EPL or France who have more money but do not stir the heart?

There's more to life than that. :)
Great, 6 competitive games for the season, rather than 38+. Wonderful. Actually, you'll probably be out again after 4 or 5 games, so we can reduce even that amount.

Shit league, shit fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.