City's Spine

I think the same about Jesus which is strange I've never thought it about any other before. Following him on social media he's living with his mother and 2 mates in a apartment in city centre and is always mentioning the weather and is hopping back to warmer climates at every opportunity! I can't see him marrying a English girl and settling down in Cheshire!
Can see him wanting to go to Spain and mega money move to Real/Barca in a couple of years.

I think the same about Jesus which is strange I've never thought it about any other before. Following him on social media he's living with his mother and 2 mates in a apartment in city centre and is always mentioning the weather and is hopping back to warmer climates at every opportunity! I can't see him marrying a English girl and settling down in Cheshire!
Can see him wanting to go to Spain and mega money move to Real/Barca in a couple of years.

If Jesus ends up a world class talent and starts attracting interest from the likes of Barcelona and/or Real Madrid, then as long as we have got a good few years out of him and end up with a nice profit I will be happy about it.

We got lucky with Sergio and David and shouldn't be under the illusion that probably on an overall average Hispanic and Latin players prefer Spain to the likes of England.

If Jesus ends up a world class talent and starts attracting interest from the likes of Barcelona and/or Real Madrid, then as long as we have got a good few years out of him and end up with a nice profit I will be happy about it.

We got lucky with Sergio and David and shouldn't be under the illusion that probably on an overall average Hispanic and Latin players prefer Spain to the likes of England.

I'm surprised people keep talking like this tbh.

When was the last time one of the worlds biggest clubs came and took one of our best players???
For me it was SWP going to Chelsea in 2005.
The only other ones that I can think of are Robinho & Boateng who were not that great anyway!

I'm surprised people keep talking like this tbh.

When was the last time one of the worlds biggest clubs came and took one of our best players???
For me it was SWP going to Chelsea in 2005.
The only other ones that I can think of are Robinho & Boateng who were not that great anyway!
Robinho and Boateng weren't really our best players at the time, personally I'd say Tevez.

I reckon KDB to Spain for 100 million next summer
We cant keep him if he fancies it
I have a similar view on Jesus. As a young Brazilian I'm sure he has dreams of playing for one of the Spanish "galacticos". If we do sell him we will get shit loads more than we paid. What a bargain. I just hope in the meantime he bags a couple of titles for us. He will win the World Cup that boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.