Your dream Job

[QUOTE="EL APACHE TEVEZ”]Nowt that you want to be on a jumbo that drops 10,000 ft in a air pocket that's shitty pants time

I doubt you dropped 10,000’ in an “air pocket,” but I’m sure it felt like it! I’ve had a few “moments” in aircraft myself, but not shit my pants just yet. Never say never, though! :-D[/QUOTE]
Sorry 9000 to be precise.

I doubt you dropped 10,000’ in an “air pocket,” but I’m sure it felt like it! I’ve had a few “moments” in aircraft myself, but not shit my pants just yet. Never say never, though! :-D
Sorry 9000 to be precise.[/QUOTE]
Probably more like a quick 90’! Maybe a hundred..TWO MAX! Unless you made the news and people got injured all over the plane! I’m sure your stomach felt like it was 10,000’. :-[

Sorry 9000 to be precise.
Probably more like a quick 90’! Maybe a hundred..TWO MAX! Unless you made the news and people got injured all over the plane! I’m sure your stomach felt like it was 10,000’. :-[[/QUOTE]
Dropped and shot back up love flying but terrified the shit out of me and 500 plus people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.