Your dream Job

Probably more like a quick 90’! Maybe a hundred..TWO MAX! Unless you made the news and people got injured all over the plane! I’m sure your stomach felt like it was 10,000’. :-[
Dropped and shot back up love flying but terrified the shit out of me and 500 plus people[/QUOTE]
Mustabeen an A380, and little moves on big, fast aircraft feel much bigger! I’ll bet the toilets needed dumping when you got where you were going?!

There was a documentary on tv about it's design build and eventual maiden flight.
An interesting watch and maybe still available on the tube.
Seen quite a few, because it is an interesting, and amazing engineering, project. Beautiful is not a word that springs to mind.

Probably more like a quick 90’! Maybe a hundred..TWO MAX! Unless you made the news and people got injured all over the plane! I’m sure your stomach felt like it was 10,000’. :-[
Dropped and shot back up love flying but terrified the shit out of me and 500 plus people[/QUOTE]

You would still be prizing my now chemically bonded hands from the hand rests and most likely earbuds to avoid the piercing girl like scream still emanating from my squeaking traumatized arsehole. I bet it felt like a non stop express to hell you poor bugger.

My mate was flying to Mexico City from Belize in the 80's and the plane hit a huge air pocket... He hit the luggage racks above him and smacked his head... A poor woman in the toilet hit the roof and broke her arm... she was taking a shit at the time and had to be cleaned up by the crew before they landed including having her arse wiped... Poor cow!
Always wear your seat belt, even loosely! An old woman buried her head in the ceiling and died, and people break all kinds of things in bad turbulence. I swear we don’t always know it is coming and takes us by surprise every now and then. And, as pilots, we are REQUIRED to always wear our seat belts on the flight deck....for good reason!

Seen quite a few, because it is an interesting, and amazing engineering, project. Beautiful is not a word that springs to mind.

Beauty is In the eye of the beholder.
Watch as it's trent 900's scream to life as it begins it's majestic run that see this beheamoth defy the very laws of gravity by lifting over 500 tons up into the night sky.All down to those beautiful wings which are aerondynamic perfection.
Look at the sleek lines and snub nose that characterise it's form.
My favourite non military aircraft.

The A380 is the appliance of science sent to enthral the industry and carry us into the next millenia of air travel.
Boeing of course still has a place and a role to play and non more succsesful than the 747.

My mate was flying to Mexico City from Belize in the 80's and the plane hit a huge air pocket... He hit the luggage racks above him and smacked his head... A poor woman in the toilet hit the roof and broke her arm... she was taking a shit at the time and had to be cleaned up by the crew before they landed including having her arse wiped... Poor cow!

I really should not laugh but i can't help it. Your taking a turd then the next thing you know your face first on the floor with your arm bent up your arse and liberally coated in shit. What a fucking bad day hahahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.