Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

Bernardo silva has been a huge disappointment so far. looks nothing like the player he was at Monaco. Gundogan ditto. Not sure more game will improve them either. We have a fantastic first 11 and when a few key men are out we revert to being slow and laboured. Judging on what i've seen of them so far I'd say Bernardo and Danilo wont become regulars for us.

Bit harsh. A few of the players tonight- just need game time. It’s hard just to come in and perform - however much you train you need games to get match fitness. I know Yaya looked slow tonight but he’s had so little game time.
BS will come good - he’s a talent. Sane struggled early on and Gundofhan is a quality player finding his way back from a few long lay offs. Keep the faith.

The lack of home fans and support tonight was fucking diagusting. Hope you all enjoyed watching on BT sport and making us look fucking embarrassing.

Very harsh, the club can change this in a heartbeat by reducing CL ticket prices. The fans can also change by embracing the competition and stop the boooing, it's become a hindrance to the club, manager and players and not creating the atmosphere we need for home games.

Who said City can't win ugly.

Not the most exciting performance, but a win is a win. B Silva needs to step up his game as we will need him in the next month with the fixture glut. Ilkay also not at his best but a superb pass for Raheem 's goal.

We can not play scintillating football every game, especially with all the changes so v happy with the result.

The lack of home fans and support tonight was fucking diagusting. Hope you all enjoyed watching on BT sport and making us look fucking embarrassing.
Being the biggest club in the whole world but having to keep the top tier completely closed for some games is embarrassing. Our fan base is Mancunian not irish or home counties...hence we are the Manchester club.

Very harsh, the club can change this in a heartbeat by reducing CL ticket prices. The fans can also change by embracing the competition and stop the boooing, it's become a hindrance to the club, manager and players and not creating the atmosphere we need for home games.
I don't think that UEFA allow reduced ticket prices - for CL games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.