David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

Merlin should be given a contract for life , i know he wants to end his career in his home land of Gran Canaria and the agreeable mediterranean climate , with the wonderful fish delicacies but maybe we could persuade him to stay in Manchester , he obviously hasnt witnessed the beauty of a sunset over the Manchester Ship Canal and cod,chips and mushy peas.

He loves apple crumble and cream so it's a start.

True enough - I'd forgotten about Spain winning the Euros. How fantastic if we could win the CL and get him a winners' medal. I wonder how many players would be able to say they've won the World Cup, the European Championship, their domestic league and domestic cups (and the community shield FWIW)?
Unfortunately today's culture of rewarding failure means he will likely never be sh*t enough to have a full set.

Merlin should be given a contract for life , i know he wants to end his career in his home land of Gran Canaria and the agreeable mediterranean climate , with the wonderful fish delicacies but maybe we could persuade him to stay in Manchester , he obviously hasnt witnessed the beauty of a sunset over the Manchester Ship Canal and cod,chips and mushy peas.
They'll have to start by moving Gran Canaria from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean to do that!

Pep Guardiola on David Silva: "When he can finally sign the contract, we'll be very happy. What he's done for the club will be written in the history books in the future and I hope he'll continue for the next years."

Pep on Silva: "The club need players who’ve played here for a long time to help players like Phil Foden in the future."

Pep on Silva: "I admire him a lot. He perfectly suits Spanish football, but here with the speed and the weather, the wind and the tough conditions, he has survived for a long time."

Pep on Silva: "I like guys who are strong and want to play, but I like more the guys who are not afraid to play all the time and with David you have that a lot."

It's brilliant that Silva can pass on all his experience and know how to Foden and Diaz.

shameful his lack of recognition, even if KDB is the better player, come end of the season he deserves to pick up the plaudits and awards for his service.

Wish he would start bloody finishing, scored 1 of 27 shots this season. Come on Dave.

The most beautiful, wonderful, football brain to have ever graced a football pitch in this country.

Had he played for Barca or Real he’d be talked of in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo the world over.

An absolute fucking genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.