Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Played well for the most part and should have been a lot more comfortable. Stones with what only could be described as a treacherous performance took the gloss off it. Zinchenko tidy as he is, is not for me at left back, could stones play there? Bravo? what's the point in playing him at all. Worries me everytime he plays. Merlin and KDB the standouts for me with fern manfully helping the defence.

I don't know what people want or expect.granted we made a couple of sloppy errors tonight but the football we play is from another universe

So play that way, dominate brilliantly like we did tonight, & don't defend like a pub team.

The last bit isn't too much to expect considering the quality of the other parts is it ?

Great win. Entertaining game.

Bristol were good opponents, played the game the right way.

Only saw the match day thread at the very end, Christ we have some flappers on this board!

City play until the end, 4 players on their box in the final 10 secs!

Not the best game for us, we didnt quite get it together, but again hard work and belief carried us through.

Stones having a nightmare at the moment, he's gone from best defender in the country to a liability again, it must be a confidence thing.

In think Aguero is building up to a run of good form, no pressure from Jesus or Sanchez, wants to work hard and is working hard, he plays so well when moving in the box with the ball

Motm KDB, probably ran the most of all of them
I thought City were outstanding and totally bossed the game from start until the finish

Yes they scored two goals, but sometimes that happens. They were punts crosses into the box, and somewhat fortunate in my opinion.

I would say our 'goalkeeper' is a contributory factor to the form and confidence of our centre halves.

I wouldn't. Our goalkeeper has nothing to do with this, he wasn't fielded in previous games, was he? John simply needs some time to get his confidence back. He's young, it's normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.