Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Not had chance to read all this thread but isn't the final normally something daft like a 4.30pm ko, to allow Sky to also squeeze in a 12 and a 2.15pm ko premier league game??

3 over the two legs
Oh. So you’re talking about two games rather than one?

That’s a bit odd isn’t it and totally pointless.

Why not talk about the fact we scored five then? Didn’t suit your argument I suppose.

Well look at it this way, they’ve knocked out four PL teams and scored two against the second placed team where as they averaged 1.5 per game against us whilst we averaged 2.5 against them.

Through to another Wembley final. For me that’s about it. Will be an interesting game vs either Chelsea or Arsenal.
Respect to Bristol for the way they played. Nuff said.

WEM-BER-LEY !!!

Seems so uncertain of himself and Walker can't believe it.

It's more the lack of aggression and losing in the air too.

Not a chance a top team doesn't punish that in Europe.

Fernandinho heads the danger away more than John.

But what’s amazing is the things he isn’t doing now, he was doing before his injury. I can only remember Mangala giving one goal away. If he had played like Stones in last few weeks he’d had been hammered. And yes .... Mangala is poor.

Great win. Entertaining game.

Bristol were good opponents, played the game the right way.

Only saw the match day thread at the very end, Christ we have some flappers on this board!

City play until the end, 4 players on their box in the final 10 secs!
I watched it on Sky. This topic does not have much resemblance to the game I watched. I thought City were excellent. Great controlled passing and dictated the game from the first moment to the last. City give opponents a chance because of the way we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.