Do you really believe the league is over...?

I think there is a hell of a lot of complacency on here and that's dangerous.
I stopped reading after that unmitigated bollocks for an opening sentence.

Let me know if it improves after that.

Also let me know how one threa in bluemoon can affect anything on the pitch and thus, is dangerous.

Not the case the lead is currently 13 points lose to United, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea & Everton and Utd win those corresponding games (which would automatically be the case if they beat us) that's 15 points. if all other games are equal then the rags would win the league - the thing is those 5 games are losable - even for a team with our talent and 4 of them are away from home.

What I'm trying to say is we have put ourselves in a great position but it is far from over.
Arsenal is the game in hand mate so with a loss we will remain 13 points ahead

Not the case the lead is currently 13 points lose to United, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea & Everton and Utd win those corresponding games (which would automatically be the case if they beat us) that's 15 points
And we’d still have a game in hand.

Not so good at counting are you.

FFS we are 13 points clear with a game in hand.

Dippers and rags have to play each other and we have the rags at home.

In our last 35 premiership games we have lost just once.

Mathematically we need 17 points from 11 games that is based on rags winning every game.

Dippers are out of the FA Cup have already qualified for quarters of Chumps League and in my view will finish second, the most points they can accrue is 87 points.

I believe 5 wins will be enough with daylight, we have 11 games to play.

So unless something catastrophic happens I don't see what all the flapping is about.

As you were.

Last edited:
Mourinho and Klopp won't think it's over, regardless of what they spout in public.

I am convinced we will win it but there is still a job to be done.

We could easily lose our next two fixtures and the gap on Monday night be down to ten points.

That's with visits to Everton and Spurs to come and teams fighting for their lives in Swansea, Brighton, Huddersfield and West Ham.

Throw in a Derby against that lot, and it does weird me out a little that so many are talking about coasting along and rotating players.

Win our next two and it can further underline our dominance over the rest.

As it is, I think United will drop points at Palace on Monday night.

I thought United will drop points against Chelsea but they didn't.

Lets hope they will drop points soon.

I stopped reading after that unmitigated bollocks for an opening sentence.

Let me know if it improves after that.

Also let me know how one threa in bluemoon can affect anything on the pitch and thus, is dangerous.

Same people believe that the hotel they stayed in/underpants they wore/something they said to a rag etc was the prime reason we lost to Wigan at Wembley.

Comfortable position yes of course, but is it over, far far from it and the cockiness and swagger reminds me of them lot from overnthe road in years gone by. Remeber the title winning season when there was 5 games to go and they were adamant they had won the league.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.