Do you really believe the league is over...?

Same people believe that the hotel they stayed in/underpants they wore/something they said to a rag etc was the prime reason we lost to Wigan at Wembley.
I have it on good authority my breakfast that morning was a contributing factor.

Prawns shall never again be part of my morning diet.

brighton
saints
swansea
west ham
huddersfield

we should win all them above, so only one other win needed from rags/spurs/chelsea/arse/everton if the other teams won alll their games, which they cannot as they play each other.

would be a major colapse to lose it now.

and if we won it by 1 point I would be fine with that.

brighton
saints
swansea
west ham
huddersfield

we should win all them above, so only one other win needed from rags/spurs/chelsea/arse/everton if the other teams won alll their games, which they cannot as they play each other.

Agreed!

brighton
saints
swansea
west ham
huddersfield

You missed stoke away from the fixtures.

brighton
saints
swansea
west ham
huddersfield

You missed Stoke out, so wouldn't have to beat any of the top teams

FFS we are 13 points clear with a game in hand.

Dippers and rags have to play each other and we have the rags at home.

In our last 35 premiership games we have lost just once.

Mathematically we need 17 points from 11 games that is based on rags winning every game.

Dippers are out of the FA Cup have already qualified for quarters of Chumps League and in my view will finish second, the most points they can accrue is 87 points.

I believe 5 wins will be enough with daylight, we have 11 games to play.

So unless something catastrophic happens I don't see what all the flapping is about.

As you were.

I agree mate, it’s over.
A lot of bed wetters on here.

How the hell are posters still flapping, Convincing themselves we could lose at least 5 of our remaining fixtures while the rags or Dippers win all theirs.

Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.