IF we win the title against the Rags...

It won't be anything like 2012 because it won't be a "heaven or hell" situation. It should hopefully be one long and happy celebration, like when we won Division 1 under Keegan. Of course, we could lose the game, but if we do it really doesn't matter because we will win it in the next game.
Not quite true, if we lose, we will probably need to win two more games.

Going to be extremely difficult now.
They will have a weeks rest and we play Wednesday and Saturday.
In all likelyhood were gonna get it done a lot later as we're gonna be knackered.

As a 52 year old City fan I've had years and years of rags bs rammed.down my throat. So anything we can do that gives it them back is fair game. I want to see rag children crying heartbroken that they've had to witness the only team from Manchester winning the league right in front of their very eyes. I'd lock all the rags in so they can't escape it.

As a 52 year old City fan I've had years and years of rags bs rammed.down my throat. So anything we can do that gives it them back is fair game. I want to see rag children crying heartbroken that they've had to witness the only team from Manchester winning the league right in front of their very eyes. I'd lock all the rags in so they can't escape it.

Seconded ha ha

I can’t even begin to describe what it would feel like, to win it against the filth. A blue of my generation, has had to sit back and watch them win all before them, while relentlessly mocking little old citeh. Even after the sick swan, and the aguerooo moment, I’ve still more than enough in the bank for these cnuts, and really hope we go for the jugular with these now. Sending them spiralling into obscurity, as some have said already, let’s just get neverton out the way first. That said I don’t think it will come close to the Aguerooo moment, as we literally snatched it from under their noses, and no matter what they say, it still really sticks in their throats, and probably always will. Such a surreal moment, I don’t remember celebrating the goal as such, I remember it being more like this for me, totally incomprehensible.

Let’s do neverton, then jump on their throats.

Going to be extremely difficult now.
They will have a weeks rest and we play Wednesday and Saturday.
In all likelyhood were gonna get it done a lot later as we're gonna be knackered.
We have nearly 3 weeks off now, so not sure we can really claim tiredness as a reason. More likely it could be a weakened team if he protects a few, but I have my doubts about that as pep tends to go strong most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.