IF we win the title against the Rags...

For me nothing will ever beat 2012.
Within the space of 5 minutes we all went from anguish to ecstasy. To win the title like that will never be repeated by anyone
To rub the rags noses in it by beating them on the day to win the league and them having front row seats to witness it would be both fantastic and also quite amusing but for me would not beat 2012
Although it would be close

For me nothing will ever beat 2012.
Within the space of 5 minutes we all went from anguish to ecstasy. To win the title like that will never be repeated by anyone
To rub the rags noses in it by beating them on the day to win the league and them having front row seats to witness it would be both fantastic and also quite amusing but for me would not beat 2012
Although it would be close

+1. Beating the scum is becoming more insignificant each year. That’s why 2012 was & always will be SO special.

For the drama and emotion, 2012 is as good as it gets.

Beating Utd to clinch title would be brilliant and probably wouldn’t happen again in most of our lifetimes. If it happens I hope our three survivors from 2012, Vinnie Silva and Aguero, take some part at least, depending on what’s happening in CL.

Pep always preaches full concentration on the next game, and how right he is. Everton will not be easy and dangers in looking beyond that game.

Don't think there is any point comparing the 2, lets just make sure if we do get the chance we make it yet another memorable day. Get the ground bouncing, even a poznan, smash the rags and have an amazing day. That alone will go down in history of moments if it happens.

It won't be anything like 2012 because it won't be a "heaven or hell" situation. It should hopefully be one long and happy celebration, like when we won Division 1 under Keegan. Of course, we could lose the game, but if we do it really doesn't matter because we will win it in the next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.