It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

70m to Brighton makes it much easier.

But im in the opposite camp anyway,Bernie's specific blend of attributes,his character,and his versatility,make him unique IMO - i dont see anyone similar and we would miss his presence hugely.

I hope Bernie stays but City certainly have to plan for his departure.

We won't be able to get the same again, as we haven't with other key players that have left, but Pep will adapt; especially if you give him quality players who can play more than one role. Rice, for instance, fits that profile.

I hope Bernie stays but City certainly have to plan for his departure.

We won't be able to get the same again, as we haven't with other key players that have left, but Pep will adapt; especially if you give him quality players who can play more than one role. Rice, for instance, fits that profile.

Rice,the flavour of the day ;-)

Great to see so many took time to actually watch him last night.He couldn't have had a better outing in fairness,he would genuinely improve us and we might simultaneously rid of ourselves of Philips.

Suspect it’s a bit more nuanced than him wanting two years and us just offering one. If it was that simple we’d get a deal done.

Lifestyle again. We win the Champions League, he is going regardless of what we offer.

His journey will be complete and we refresh the cycle and send the message to other players we want to sign.

City have generally managed to keep the lid on most transfers. We get linked to so many players so it’s hard to sort the well sourced stories from the BS. Chances are we’re going to be linked to a huge amount of players with only a fraction of truth.

On Bellingham, I doubt his camp are telling City he prefers Madrid. He may well have be a nodding dog to both and stay talking to both until he has to make a call.

The issue for us to make sure we’re covered if Gundogan, Bernardo and Laporte, maybe Phillips leave.

It looks as though Bellingham is first choice, Gvardiol is on the radar and McAtee will get a chance. After that who knows. Jack Gaughan looked to have been briefed earlier in the season and mentioned a winger but very few links in that regard.

You would think that at this stage Rice knows where he wants to go. I could see him having a role with us and would be a good alternative for Stones’s current role but I’m not sure if he has close to Rodri’s positional awareness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.