It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wish I had your faith in Phillips.

Thought he was an average player for Leeds and thought at the time that whoever suggested City to buy him last summer was high on spice.
My biggest fear with Kalvin has been his lack of energy and pace. He’s been a plodder for us. If that is his limit then I agree with you, if he comes back with an extra bit of mobility, pace and drive then he could turn it around.

I didn’t see much of him at Leeds but he always seemed key to how they played. I’ve vague recollections of a great performance at Spurs (maybe 2-4 or similar) where he was excellent.

He was very good for England for a spell (usually with “that ****” Rice ;-) but we’ve seen very little from KP so far.

We need something from him if he stays. For me, working your bollocks off and getting around the park are basics, the majority of our squad do that as natural as breathing.

Like Jack saying he felt much more part of things this season, Kalvin needs to strive for that if he’s to stay.

Someone said Pogba and to be fair it is a great shout, wouldn’t cost the earth bar his wages and would have a point to prove. Forget his time at UTd when he’s on it he’s a different level of player than rice.

I think rice and Bellingham were those players that city wanted regardless of need. With them not coming it’s a case of we’ll only but if we lose a player. They aren’t looking specifically at anyone else in the forward positions. Mcatee and Oscar bobb to be intergrated hopefully this season into squad and Phillips to play more of a part. Gvardiol coming in as they expect to lose cancelo and he fits the new system
Mostly because both English

I thought this was going to be a proper squad refresh season, but it appears not. There was talk about 4 or 5 new faces and now it's looking like 2. Should have gone after Mac Allister before the dippers got him.

Someone said Pogba and to be fair it is a great shout, wouldn’t cost the earth bar his wages and would have a point to prove. Forget his time at UTd when he’s on it he’s a different level of player than rice.

He really isn't.....

He's pony ..... absolute pony

You will be wanting Nani next ffs

I thought this was going to be a proper squad refresh season, but it appears not. There was talk about 4 or 5 new faces and now it's looking like 2. Should have gone after Mac Allister before the dippers got him.
Could be 4-5, if around 4 go (one has).

Could be 4-5, if around 4 go (one has).
I honestly don't think we would replace all of them if they went. Think they would rely on Stones and Akanji is Walker goes. Gvardiol is the second face for Laporte. I personally don't think Silva or Mahrez will go this year either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.