Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
fredmont said:
Also anyone who put's their life at risk sucking Helium is a f'in thick c@nt.

Think it was laughing gas he was meant to be inhaling can't be spotted by the dope testing and generally fairly innocuous unless you do it long term or virtually drown yourself in the stuff.

Think it was laughing gas he was meant to be inhaling can't be spotted by the dope testing and generally fairly innocuous unless you do it long term or virtually drown yourself in the stuff.
Not to mention it's completely legal and far less damaging to the body than Alcohol or Cigarettes, particularly for an athlete.

Hardly, people do die inhaling Helium.

£25m. Maybe he has potential. In the world cup I remeber him trying to dribble from his own box because he was caught up in the hype. For Liverpool, poor end ball and running into dead ends.
If Navas beats a couple of men , looks up and sees nobody in the box, what will be the difference when Sterling looks up?

People die every day, should be not leave the house. A quick Google search found 17 deaths in 6 years - boys will be boys and all that

25mil is completely unrealistic and citing one dribble 12months ago is bordering on ridiculous
He's the best young English player by a mile. Barring a fatal dose of laughing gas, he will either be here for 10yrs or sold for similar or more money. We can't lose on this one

Not to mention it's completely legal and far less damaging to the body than Alcohol or Cigarettes, particularly for an athlete.

Still, it's not something he should continue with IMO, if we sign him the club need to sit him down and point out that a "big boy's contract" means "big boy's rules".

I'm glad to hear it, here's some more:

Lets approximate City's revenue for the current financial year to £400m to keep it simple. We sign Sterling for £50m amortised over 5 years, £10m per year, so 2.5% of the total revenue is spent on his fee.

Assuming that all revenue streams contribute in equal proportion to the cost that means 2.5 % of your (and my) S/T cost goes towards the transfer fee each year.

In my case that amounts to £16.25, if you want to be like the media and throw in the wages then let's be generous and call that another £10m per year, so another £16.25 of my S/T money. £32.50 in total.

Why is that such an issue for you? I genuinely don't understand.

It's simple. I don't rate him so how could I justify spending £50m on him.

Be great if he stepped off the big blue City Etihad one, City scarf with Bobby Manc knot, shades, bottle of bubbly and a busty blonde either side!
Apparently yesterday .he wouldn't do that off his own back.my guess is we laid it on for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.