Ruben Cousillas

I logged back on here in good faith to post it, if you don't belive me fine but I wouldn't just make this up
I wouldn't pay too much attention to many replies in this place, it can be like a weird cult in here at times. Unless you're a certain few posters many people don't believe any info from anyone else (even MCRJON and that stephenhakin lad have been ignored in here when they've had sound info) it's like they have their posters who they follow and hang on to their every word and everyone else is a joke, some people believe absolutely everything posted by anyone and then there are people who take every single post with a pinch of salt (whatever will be will be).

if the OP has made this up I worry for their sanity. Why? What pleasure is there being a wum on the internet and if its just a random post for attention that is even sadder. I thought Txixi targeted all the players anyway? so surely Manuel has little say and if he does not want Pogba I would have to ask why not?? If DeBruyne is done why isn't he with the squad? Hard to believe to be honest. I shook Viera's hand not long ago in town and as polite as he was it was clear we were never going to discuss City. I can't believe our assistant manager would discuss the transfer dealings and tactics on Altrincham high street?

I wouldn't pay too much attention to many replies in this place, it can be like a weird cult in here at times. Unless you're a certain few posters many people don't believe any info from anyone else (even MCRJON and that stephenhakin lad have been ignored in here when they've had sound info) it's like they have their posters who they follow and hang on to their every word and everyone else is a joke, some people believe absolutely everything posted by anyone and then there are people who take every single post with a pinch of salt (whatever will be will be).

Spot on, though to be fair the amount of total made up shit on here must get tedious for regular posters especially seeing as its serious business. Doesn't bother me though, this post excited me a little bit it true or not.

I bumped ino Sheikh Mansour yesterday in Morrisons
When I told him I was a season card holder he was very open with me and said he was shopping in there for offers as the oil ran out on Monday

12.jpg

I think the OP probably has bumped into Cousillas,obviously asked a couple of questions and Cousillas has just told him what he wanted to hear as to get no further questions......example

"Yes"......"yes"......"sure"...."we sign everyone"....."fuckoff now,I'm busy".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.