Player's winter attire

Gamesh

Don't if it's just me, or whether it's been a point of note previously, but players wearing gloves really does my head in. Surely if you're giving 100% and running around a football pitch as a professional athlete, you don't need gloves to keep you warm?! Don't get me started on snoods, which were rightly outlawed.

I just think it sends out all the wrong signals. Pre kick off against Liverpool, I remember watching the players line up, with not one Liverpool player wearing a pair, and thinking they instantly looked more up for it. I think it also in some respect reflects on the coaches mentality.

I appreciate it's a football wide thing, and not a dig at city players in particular. Ultimately I just think they all need to grow a pair.

It's neither here nor there! If yer can score a goal by keeping yer hands warm, 'tis a good idea! I used to look for players who had long-sleeved shirts on in January and February and think 'mard arses'! But if it improves their mental strength, good idea!

Don't if it's just me, or whether it's been a point of note previously, but players wearing gloves really does my head in. Surely if you're giving 100% and running around a football pitch as a professional athlete, you don't need gloves to keep you warm?! Don't get me started on snoods, which were rightly outlawed.

I just think it sends out all the wrong signals. Pre kick off against Liverpool, I remember watching the players line up, with not one Liverpool player wearing a pair, and thinking they instantly looked more up for it. I think it also in some respect reflects on the coaches mentality.

I appreciate it's a football wide thing, and not a dig at city players in particular. Ultimately I just think they all need to grow a pair.

Does it make you cringe when they pull their socks over their knees too?

Evidently I'm the only one..each to their own

article-0-0C560B74000005DC-619_634x797.jpg

footballers-snoods.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.