Mike Wedderburn

It was an interesting move.
  • They've just rescued a point with a lucky deflection;
  • His home record is worse than Rodgers was in his games in charge this season;
  • The euphoria of the wins against us and Chelsea has worn off;
  • He's just had a pretty public spat with Pulis;
  • He's whinged about West Brom's tactics;
  • Skrtel got away with a two-footed lunge of the sort that saw Kompany sent off.
Now imagine that had been Chelsea. Jose would have been on the TV scowling and spitting about Pulis and his tactics, moaning about Gardner's tackle, the ref, etc. And everyone would have said what a graceless twat he was and been talking about their failure to beat West Brom. Yet Klopp has done pretty much the same thing but because he did a bit of a stunt with his players, he's comp,etely deflected attention from all the negatives. So opposing fans might take the piss a bit but no one's talking about the real negatives and all the Liverpool fans love him.

I think plenty are talking about their failure to beat West Brom, and how crap they've been lately. A cringeworthy stunt like that is only going to pull the wool over the eyes for so long. But he's only just arrived and his record affords him the time and respect to overlook such trivia (I suppose).

Considering how many get pissed off when players walk off and ignore the fans at away games, i'm surprised so many are laughing at them. He's just trying to show their appreciation and develop a stronger bond between him and the team and the fans regardless of the result. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It will most likely improve their atmosphere at home games, something we could do with.

Considering how many get pissed off when players walk off and ignore the fans at away games, i'm surprised so many are laughing at them. He's just trying to show their appreciation and develop a stronger bond between him and the team and the fans regardless of the result. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It will most likely improve their atmosphere at home games, something we could do with.
Perhaps if our manager showed more empathy with the fans then we might show a bit more passion.

Even just walking to the four corners of the ground and clapping the fans would be acceptable. Holding hands like a fucking primary school class on a day out into town makes my skin crawl. Manufactured shite for manufactured fans.

Which goes hand in hand with all the man hugs for the players and arm around shoulder infull view of the public/media bollocks ...its all false, and klopp,remember,... you are embracing crap players and that is the sort of thing a lower league team does after winning at a big club in the fa cup.
stop it.your barely above chelsea,behind watford and you look a prat.

If we were to try it we'd have to do it with about 15mins left in the game otherwise no fucker would be there to see it.

Like all managers (not just in football) he's trying to bring something from his previous job which was successful and replicate it in his new workplace. I've done it, as I'm sure many on here have, and it would be wrong of me on that basis to be overly critical. He's not afraid of looking stupid and sometimes people like that can be inspirational when they pull something remarkable off out of the blue.

It was clearly ill-judged, badly timed and cringe-inducing, but that's what you're dealing with. A guy who doesn't mind looking a tit, if it means pushing the boundaries. He may be a bit of a loose cannon, but there's not necessarily anything wrong with that, if there's a strategy behind it.

I still really like him.

I think it was genius, and he's playing to the strengths of Liverpool FC.

They have a shit team who is going nowhere and a delusional fanbase. So after a draw the best thing to do instead of letting them talk about how they should be bigger than Real Madrid, is to make some crap choreographed trying-too-hard gesture so that they can all masturbate about how brilliant they all are, which is generally what they want to do as a result of any situation anyway.

This is the fanbase who use a heavily choreographed trying-too-hard gesture at the start of matches and congratulate themselves by pretending that this is atmosphere. At the end of a match using a heavily choreographed trying-too-hard gesture to deflect from the bad result is an extremely clever move from Klopp,

didn't see it till last night, but a Liverpool fan in work mentioned this too me yesterday asking if I had seen it, when I aid no, he went on to explain that it was not the team celebrating a draw but something that Dortmund have been doing for years......

well after seeing it, it looked fucking stupid, and the kop massives lapped it all up falling in love with the klopp effect.

I think it was genius, and he's playing to the strengths of Liverpool FC.

They have a shit team who is going nowhere and a delusional fanbase. So after a draw the best thing to do instead of letting them talk about how they should be bigger than Real Madrid, is to make some crap choreographed trying-too-hard gesture so that they can all masturbate about how brilliant they all are, which is generally what they want to do as a result of any situation anyway.

This is the fanbase who use a heavily choreographed trying-too-hard gesture at the start of matches and congratulate themselves by pretending that this is atmosphere. At the end of a match using a heavily choreographed trying-too-hard gesture to deflect from the bad result is an extremely clever move from Klopp,

For once I agree with you.

I'd have liked Klopp here if we weren't getting Pep but I think it's fair to say he's found his home with those Scouse fuckwits. No other club in the country would lap that embarrasing shite up at the end of a home 2-2 against WBA like Liverpool.
There would be tantrums and many stormings out were we to drop points at home to WBA. No offence. Just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.