Mike Wedderburn

There would be tantrums and many stormings out were we to drop points at home to WBA. No offence. Just saying.
I'm not sure what you're saying? That what they did was a good thing? If we dropped points at home to WBA I'm sure there would be plenty of pissed off fans like there would be at any other title contenders ground had they done the same.

just found this gem on RAWK...i genuinely think there's a screw loose with the majority of them crackpots......

"I just don't think Klopp would ever manager a club like Chelsea. He came to Liverpool because he knew we were a good cultural fit for him. Of course, if he did manage Chelsea he would do a great job, like he would anywhere, but he would never be able to quite feel at home.

That's a part of the reason why it's so important for us to support him when he makes gestures to us like on Sunday. We need to show him that he made the right decision to come to us. That we are the club he thinks we are - that we know we are. I actually can't think of a more tragic outcome for Liverpool than losing a manager like Klopp - a soulmate for our club, because we weren't able to stay true to the sense of identity I think we all subscribe to and believe in".

I think it was genius, and he's playing to the strengths of Liverpool FC.

They have a shit team who is going nowhere and a delusional fanbase. So after a draw the best thing to do instead of letting them talk about how they should be bigger than Real Madrid, is to make some crap choreographed trying-too-hard gesture so that they can all masturbate about how brilliant they all are, which is generally what they want to do as a result of any situation anyway.

This is the fanbase who use a heavily choreographed trying-too-hard gesture at the start of matches and congratulate themselves by pretending that this is atmosphere. At the end of a match using a heavily choreographed trying-too-hard gesture to deflect from the bad result is an extremely clever move from Klopp,
And Klopp has learnt his trade in Germany - the land of the heavily choreographed trying too hard gesture.

Perhaps if our manager showed more empathy with the fans then we might show a bit more passion.

I am confused! Do you just sit there with your arms folded waiting for something or someone to come along and excite you, shirley you, as one of a crowd should be getting behind the team and generating an atmosphere. On the other hand wanting our Manager to come on the pitch, maybe, with a cheerleaders outfit on might do it for you but I'll pass on gimicks,

If we were to try it we'd have to do it with about 15mins left in the game otherwise no fucker would be there to see it.

You my friend are about as unoriginal and unfunny as fuck

just found this gem on RAWK...i genuinely think there's a screw loose with the majority of them crackpots......

"I just don't think Klopp would ever manager a club like Chelsea. He came to Liverpool because he knew we were a good cultural fit for him. Of course, if he did manage Chelsea he would do a great job, like he would anywhere, but he would never be able to quite feel at home.

That's a part of the reason why it's so important for us to support him when he makes gestures to us like on Sunday. We need to show him that he made the right decision to come to us. That we are the club he thinks we are - that we know we are. I actually can't think of a more tragic outcome for Liverpool than losing a manager like Klopp - a soulmate for our club, because we weren't able to stay true to the sense of identity I think we all subscribe to and believe in".
You know when rawk starts with the mawkish ramblings they are starting to get giddy. I sense a scouse poet on granada tonight before long.

the tragedy of this post is the writer (and I dare say quite a few thousand fans) actually believes in this shit.

the tragedy of this post is the writer (and I dare say quite a few thousand fans) actually believes in this shit.
its not just the odd 1 though,its 1 after the other coming out with this cult like shit,there was a guy on there yesterday actually chatting a bit of sense about it being small time as fuck,they all ganged up on him & he got a warning off the mods,they really can't see how the outside world looking on viewed that bollocks,it was fuckin awful....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.