Forum suggestions and feedback

Is there any chance of returning to the 100 post/thread starting thingy? It might just deter some of the more troublesome cunts from inviting themselves in on a piss take mission.

That's all fine and well, but you clearly didn't read my post, we're trying to have a constructive discussion, and that isn't constructive imho.

The biggest issue is its actually impossible to keep up with, and none of us have the time to give, to go wading through pages and pages of complete shit just deleting posts. The significant issue is that people need to stop posting shit in the first place.

When players like KdB, and Silva are getting abused, its time to log out, and that's my issue with it. Fine to say if they're not playing well, and offer it as an opinion, or suggest reasons for it, but just posting xxxx is wank, and yyyy is a c*nt, is neither useful, nor interesting. Half the time some of the stuff posted isn't correct anyway, there were plenty of observations to make about Silva the other night for instance, some positive, some negative, didn't see many posted though.
That's like expecting to walk into a boozer late on Saturday night and getting people to only make worthwhile comments.

When players like KdB, and Silva are getting abused, its time to log out, and that's my issue with it.
You should have been at the game
The boys behind me were abusing them throughout the second half, it was appalling

One of the other things I've been thinking about is the player threads. There is a logical argument for keeping everything relating to a player (or even the manager) contained in one thread, but it feels a bit formulaic to me, and as a result the forum lacks the spontaneity and randomness that used to be part of its character. It'd be interesting to hear people's thoughts on this.

I don't personally like the player and club threads, preferred the individual topic approach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.