Violence at Euro 2016

Did someone Scottish shag your Mrs? You haven't a clue about Scotland and Scottish people. As for being behind England on the football front, yes you're correct. But not that long ago Scottish players dominated the top English sides, we qualified for two world cups whilst England stayed at home. Produced three of the most successful managers the English top flight has seen. In a 112 games against Scotland England have wine 48 to Scotland's 41 with the rest drawn. Hardly domination by a country with a population 10 times that of Scotland.

Scottish are pretty much universally loved up North especially in Manchester, its the Southerners we hate.

Scottish are pretty much universally loved up North especially in Manchester, its the Southerners we hate.
I can honestly say in the 36 years I've lived in Manchester and Stockport I've never had an issues with anyone with me Being Scottish

Predictable responses of accusations that I hate England. I have far more English blood in me than Welsh, my Dad is a Manc and my Mothers family is predominantly English too. I have just grown tired of England fans blaming everyone else for their poor behaviour which lets not forget started way before the Russians turned up. Some England fans wanted a riot and they had a slap for it, I am a fan of rough justice and the Russians dished that out for sure. Like I said I enjoyed the company of England fans on Thursday and enjoyed the game, shame about the result, we put the shits into you but the far better team won on the day. I am not one of these ABE fans either, I wish you well at every major tournament.

I am aware that I will get savaged again for saying this but English football fans have a long history of hooligan behaviour abroad, the best explanation I have heard for this is that a lot of these fans are insecure about Englands place in the world. We are all taught in school about the mighty British empire and Dave from Skelmersdale still believes the British can do what they want, where they want.

And yes I am a Sheep Shagging bastard and proud.

I've always wondered if the Scottish see Northerners differently than Southerners as far as English go, I've always had the impression they do and they can see with the way our government works(funnel all the money down south) that we kind of see ourselves differently too. Same with the Welsh and Irish in my experience.

I've always wondered if the Scottish see Northerners differently than Southerners as far as English go, I've always had the impression they do and they can see with the way our government works(funnel all the money down south) that we kind of see ourselves differently too. Same with the Welsh and Irish in my experience.
Welsh people dont mind northerners at all, its the south and particularly the south east that really get their goat

Did someone Scottish shag your Mrs? You haven't a clue about Scotland and Scottish people. As for being behind England on the football front, yes you're correct. But not that long ago Scottish players dominated the top English sides, we qualified for two world cups whilst England stayed at home. Produced three of the most successful managers the English top flight has seen. In a 112 games against Scotland England have wine 48 to Scotland's 41 with the rest drawn. Hardly domination by a country with a population 10 times that of Scotland.

Scotland had some great players in the 70s and the football quality up the road was as good as anywhere in England, plus the crowds were pretty good to, Alley's army didn't go down to well though, was it Peru?,,i used to pal out with a certain player called Derek Parlane when we were kids, living in Dumbarton it was great going to school on the Monday having smashed the Scots 5-1, i got a few slaps for that thou

Predictable responses of accusations that I hate England. I have far more English blood in me than Welsh, my Dad is a Manc and my Mothers family is predominantly English too. I have just grown tired of England fans blaming everyone else for their poor behaviour which lets not forget started way before the Russians turned up. Some England fans wanted a riot and they had a slap for it, I am a fan of rough justice and the Russians dished that out for sure. Like I said I enjoyed the company of England fans on Thursday and enjoyed the game, shame about the result, we put the shits into you but the far better team won on the day. I am not one of these ABE fans either, I wish you well at every major tournament.

I am aware that I will get savaged again for saying this but English football fans have a long history of hooligan behaviour abroad, the best explanation I have heard for this is that a lot of these fans are insecure about Englands place in the world. We are all taught in school about the mighty British empire and Dave from Skelmersdale still believes the British can do what they want, where they want.

And yes I am a Sheep Shagging bastard and proud.
Problem is you're way off that's why your being accused it's been stated countless times... a bloody barman gave a statement about the first night that the English were not the perpetrators far from it, they were drinking at his bar and a load of French Ultras came at them and it kicked off. Second night was the Russians, they even said over social media they were coming to fight beforehand and had printed t-shirts saying "storm europe 2016" or something like that. Yet you come on here saying the English dicks got what they deserved when quite alot of innocent fans who didn't want to fight at all got a kicking for no good reason and you seem quite happy with it... conveniently after Wales suffered a bitter defeat in injury time.

Have a good look at the real turn of events from eye witnesses who were in amongst it and good think rather than your own prejudice before you type if you don't want the responses you got, some of us are rightly pissed off with what happened and cunts are trying to make excuses for it pointing at the odd English thug as some sort of justification(doesn't even get you fucking half way there). Were there some English fans all too ready to fight? Yes we have our fair share of nobheads(as do the Welsh mate) but even they didn't start the trouble the first night or against the Russians. After it had kicked off they might have ended up being just as bad but it could have been so different for the English part of it had it not been brought right to them, they will share some of the blame for the carnage sure enough but to point to them as the source is a pisstake.

I don't think they do. I have tried to tell people for years that the English people they are describing are not from the North.
They don't really seem to think there's much difference (until they get to know me that is).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.