Violence at Euro 2016

Problem is you're way off that's why your being accused it's been stated countless times... a bloody barman gave a statement about the first night that the English were not the perpetrators far from it, they were drinking at his bar and a load of French Ultras came at them and it kicked off. Second night was the Russians, they even said over social media they were coming to fight beforehand and had printed t-shirts saying "storm europe 2016" or something like that. Yet you come on here saying the English dicks got what they deserved when quite alot of innocent fans who didn't want to fight at all got a kicking for no good reason and you seem quite happy with it... conveniently after Wales suffered a bitter defeat in injury time.

Have a good look at the real turn of events from eye witnesses who were in amongst it and good think rather than your own prejudice before you type if you don't want the responses you got, some of us are rightly pissed off with what happened and cunts are trying to make excuses for it pointing at the odd English thug as some sort of justification(doesn't even get you fucking half way there). Were there some English fans all too ready to fight? Yes we have our fair share of nobheads(as do the Welsh mate) but even they didn't start the trouble the first night or against the Russians.

Why have French ultras and Russians decided to attack England fans in the main and not Northern Ireland, Welsh and Irish fans and the vast majority of other countries competing in the Euros? England through years of rampaging through European cities have developed a reputation.

The chickens are now coming home to roost.

Predictable responses of accusations that I hate England. I have far more English blood in me than Welsh, my Dad is a Manc and my Mothers family is predominantly English too. I have just grown tired of England fans blaming everyone else for their poor behaviour which lets not forget started way before the Russians turned up. Some England fans wanted a riot and they had a slap for it, I am a fan of rough justice and the Russians dished that out for sure. Like I said I enjoyed the company of England fans on Thursday and enjoyed the game, shame about the result, we put the shits into you but the far better team won on the day. I am not one of these ABE fans either, I wish you well at every major tournament.

I am aware that I will get savaged again for saying this but English football fans have a long history of hooligan behaviour abroad, the best explanation I have heard for this is that a lot of these fans are insecure about Englands place in the world. We are all taught in school about the mighty British empire and Dave from Skelmersdale still believes the British can do what they want, where they want.

And yes I am a Sheep Shagging bastard and proud.

No mate, they just love a row. The Welsh used to take a tidy firm away not too many years ago, http://www.zani.co.uk/archive/sport-archive/item/621-tony-rivers-rough-guide-to-russia

Twice you've mentioned what happened in Marseille but I doubt you were there if you were following Wales, so you will have seen no more than the rest of us that aren't/weren't out there.

So your parents are English and you used to be an England fan but you got sick of the fans and changed country, nuff said..

Why have French ultras and Russians decided to attack England fans in the main and not Northern Ireland, Welsh and Irish fans and the vast majority of other countries competing in the Euros? England through years of rampaging through European cities have developed a reputation.

The chickens are now coming home to roost.

If you have said that in the first place I doubt anyone would have even bothered to argue with you.
Bit different than what you said isn't it?

No mate, they just love a row. The Welsh used to take a tidy firm away not too many years ago, http://www.zani.co.uk/archive/sport-archive/item/621-tony-rivers-rough-guide-to-russia

Twice you've mentioned what happened in Marseille but I doubt you were there if you were following Wales, so you will have seen no more than the rest of us that aren't/weren't out there.

So your parents are English and you used to be an England fan but you got sick of the fans and changed country, nuff said..

Never supported England and no I wasn't in Marseille, I was in Bordeaux. I am curious as to why England are always wrapped up in this and English fans always targeted. I was in Lens and saw no trouble. Welsh and English mixing well, as it should be. The same cannot be said for England in Marseille though by most accounts.

Never supported England and no I wasn't in Marseille, I was in Bordeaux. I am curious as to why England are always wrapped up in this and English fans always targeted. I was in Lens and saw no trouble. Welsh and English mixing well, as it should be. The same cannot be said for England in Marseille though by most accounts.
If you'd read the thread instead of piling in you would have found out what it was all about, in fact it's already been explained on this page yet you still harp on about Marseille.

If you'd read the thread instead of piling in you would have found out what it was all about, in fact it's already been explained on this page yet you still harp on about Marseille.

Why are England one of the only countries being targeted by these thugs then? Why does this happen at most major tournaments England participate in. ? Why were England almost thrown out of Euro 2000 due to fan behaviour? Why are English lads in jail in Marseille right now?

Did someone Scottish shag your Mrs? You haven't a clue about Scotland and Scottish people. As for being behind England on the football front, yes you're correct. But not that long ago Scottish players dominated the top English sides, we qualified for two world cups whilst England stayed at home. Produced three of the most successful managers the English top flight has seen. In a 112 games against Scotland England have wine 48 to Scotland's 41 with the rest drawn. Hardly domination by a country with a population 10 times that of Scotland.

You missed out John Logie Baird ;-)

The following was posted on the Cardiff City forum last Thursday. It would appear the Welsh have a few idiots out there. It sounds like they went looking for trouble and came off worse despite having superior numbers:-

Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

They ran into a group of very hardcore Russian Lads numbering around 25.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and a several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

The Russians in fairness won pretty easily from what I've been told. The Cardiff Lads had some well known faces and one needing hospital treatment. The Russians with their gum shields and military style operation were just to much for us.
They fought like trained warriors.

A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.

The Russians hang around down side streets lay in waiting be careful lads.

After it was all over.

One Russian asked one known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.
Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them.

Why are England one of the only countries being targeted by these thugs then? Why does this happen at most major tournaments England participate in. ? Why were England almost thrown out of Euro 2000 due to fan behaviour? Why are English lads in jail in Marseille right now?

You're a proper ballbag aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.