Andros Townsend

As usual, we're merely being used as a staking horse, by an agent, in an effort to get all of the elite European clubs involved in a massive bidding war..... PLEASE GOD!!!

Well we do need some ”locally trained” players for the CL squad don’t we..?

is he fook, Navas is twice the player, we can only have 4 English with the rest home grown, last thing we want is this buffoon on the payroll!!!
We can have as many as we like and at the moment it means keeping Clichy and Delph. Navas isnt good enough and neither is Townsend. Hence my statement that he is a small step up but we need a big one.

The point remains that signing first team HG allows us to move on squad HG players to make room for more foreign players. That is why i would only sign an HG backup keeper.

I'd rather start with 11 Javi Garcias than 1 Andros Townsend.

Hopefully signing Nolito means we have the squad winger slot filled now. Now we want someone who knows how to cross and score to replace Navas. I dont think that if you play with one striker you can afford non scoring forwards backing him up. Barca had Neymar, Messi and Suarez. We had Aguero, Navas and Sterling.

Sterling hopefully has time to improve that side of his game. Navas is not going to get any better. He isnt a goalscorer, or a good crosser for that matter. He is juat fast and works hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.