New home shirt (confirmed)

http://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/product/manchester-city-core-polo---light-blue/177388

I see the sky blue and white polo has already sold out in sizes M, L and 2XL. Yet another sign which colour combination is popular...
hope they order more to the store ASAP (cause I didnt have time yet to go to City store to try out one (always touch and go depending on model whether M or L is the one for me))
Excellent news,i was hoping it would sell well,sends a message on the colour of shirt we should have

http://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/product/manchester-city-core-polo---light-blue/177388

I see the sky blue and white polo has already sold out in sizes M, L and 2XL. Yet another sign which colour combination is popular...
hope they order more to the store ASAP (cause I didnt have time yet to go to City store to try out one (always touch and go depending on model whether M or L is the one for me))
2XL ? blimey, must be quite a few fans who drew the short straw having to sit next these porkers:)

Oh my life, if you want to see shite, then have a look at the Norwich 3rd kit. It's on the BBC site right now. We probably need a thread to showcase the worst kits, and this Norwich one would be right up there.

Oh my life, if you want to see shite, then have a look at the Norwich 3rd kit. It's on the BBC site right now. We probably need a thread to showcase the worst kits, and this Norwich one would be right up there.

Yep - it's bad... but again it has an historical reference, it's based on the design of their 1994 home shirt.

You may well be right mate. But personally I believe any club led consultation should not include casual fans who have only recently taken up an interest in the club. To me they shouldn't have as big a say in the identity of the club than lifelong blues such as yourself.

It's not ideal, but I think the best solution we have is to limit the consultation to Cityzen members, the same as the badge consultation.

There was debate on Bluemoon for years regarding the badge. A return to the circle badge was overwhelmingly popular. There was a bit of a split on people who wanted the 3 rivers and people who wanted the rose. These results were reflected exactly in the MEN poll. They were also reflected exactly in the official Cityzens consultation.

It's therefore reasonable to assume that the general view on Bluemoon regarding the club's identity will be reflected pretty closely in the Cityzens consultation. With 98% of people voting for sky shirts and white shorts, I'd be very surprised if white shorts weren't overwhelmingly popular on a Cityzens consultation, even allowing for the odd casual fan who doesn't mind too much.

Agree with all this.

I'd let the non-citizen members vote on the colours of the the third kit only. It's always garish, isn't used that much, but more importantly gives them some ownership.

I dislike the new shirt, but let's face it. If we get a pot wearing it no one right minded will give a fucking shit. We've all got our kit preferences, this season has our colours (backwards), so fucking what?? Deal with it!! We're still City, Super City from Maine Road!#

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.