Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nasri may be getting some due to his lack of absolute effort, also most won't say it but he was right in the france revolt thing and his retirement, so easy to see he had his two pence worth with mancini and the rest of the voices in the dressing room. That is to say i find it no coincidence that Joe, Nasri, Yaya seem to be out. So his less than 100% attitude (came back unfit) and the fact he is not shy about causing a fuss (france thing) are traits pep does not suffer at all in a player.
A bit off topic but i honestly think Kompany will see this unfolding and pep will stare back at him as if to say 'yeah i'm the boss, one effing leak in the press, guess who is getting sold'. I like Kompany but he defo had a voice in the unrest behind closed doors, he was our captain and go to guy at the time so it would be folly to suggest he was not involved and therefore it will be known to Pep.
Pep talks a lot about team spirit. He's tackled Hart, Toure, Nasri who were 3 big players and personalities. Every other player must be looking round thinking 'I'd better work hard I could be next!'.

Pep talks a lot about team spirit. He's tackled Hart, Toure, Nasri who were 3 big players and personalities. Every other player must be looking round thinking 'I'd better work hard I could be next!'.

And if it has the right response, it can only be good for the team - good result !

And those players had nothing in comparison to Ronaldinho & Deco who had won everything, repeatedly. When Guardiola jettisoned them, he had a captive audience in the locker room after that you can be certain

And those players had nothing in comparison to Ronaldinho & Deco who had won everything, repeatedly. When Guardiola jettisoned them, he had a captive audience in the locker room after that you can be certain
Absolutely! I'm sure Pep's focused minds!

Last season until he got injured again, his performances (Chelsea away for example) were a big factor in us holding on to 4th, and being able to rest players for CL games.

I've no objection to his being moved on, he seems to have an arritude problem, but he is no where as bad as some are making out.

Last season until he got injured again, his performances (Chelsea away for example) were a big factor in us holding on to 4th, and being able to rest players for CL games.

I've no objection to his being moved on, he seems to have an arritude problem, but he is no where as bad as some are making out.

I agree with this.

I don't believe any of our so called 'bad influence' players are anywhere near as bad as people are making out & if they were, they would have been booted out years ago.

They may be seen as having too much influence & a potential problem if they are dropped, because they have mates in the team, but I'm not having it that the powers at our club would allow a bunch of troublemakers to run the team for years on end.

Several of these 'unwanted' players are title winners who have all played their part. Good luck to them if they leave, & welcome back any time.

Funny how people didn't obsess over mistakes from hart, Clichy and also tevez in the conceding of that goal.
Regardless of the justification,Nasri is a target for criticism as a consequence of his persona,attitude and overall contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.