Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but we can't take away how often he's been instrumental in crucial moments for us.

Nasri has arguably been way more effective than the likes of navas, de jong, even bellamy. He's scored goals that won titles, cups and kept us in the CL.

I honestly think if we don't get rid of him this summer he'll pop up at some point this season with something important, he always does.

I like Nasri, I think he can make a contribution this season, hope he stays and knuckles down, when on form he's brilliant..!
After seeing Navas again on Saturday I'd prefer him to go instead. Nasri will score if played regularly.

Last season until he got injured again, his performances (Chelsea away for example) were a big factor in us holding on to 4th, and being able to rest players for CL games.

I've no objection to his being moved on, he seems to have an arritude problem, but he is no where as bad as some are making out.
i agree.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but we can't take away how often he's been instrumental in crucial moments for us.

Nasri has arguably been way more effective than the likes of navas, de jong, even bellamy. He's scored goals that won titles, cups and kept us in the CL.

I honestly think if we don't get rid of him this summer he'll pop up at some point this season with something important, he always does.
yep. and his ball retention skills are so damn ridicuously good, that should he not be sold, he would pick up the Pep style of play in two seconds..a dangerous player who perhaps dosn,t affect the gme as much as he should, but part of me wants him to have the chance to play under pep.
When i look at The Lurker, Nolito, i dont see a more technically gifted player than Nasri, nor do i see a faster runner.however,The Lurker has the mental appitude..let me score, when can i score, when can i do damage, let me get in that 6 yard area and make a difference..perhaps Peps mind is made up and Nasri has no future.if thats the case perhaps the player may look at The Lurker and learn.

yep. and his ball retention skills are so damn ridicuously good, that should he not be sold, he would pick up the Pep style of play in two seconds..a dangerous player who perhaps dosn,t affect the gme as much as he should, but part of me wants him to have the chance to play under pep.
When i look at The Lurker, Nolito, i dont see a more technically gifted player than Nasri, nor do i see a faster runner.however,The Lurker has the mental appitude..let me score, when can i score, when can i do damage, let me get in that 6 yard area and make a difference..perhaps Peps mind is made up and Nasri has no future.if thats the case perhaps the player may look at The Lurker and learn.
The lurker pmsl

Much as I think he is a good player he is as likely as YaYa to press the opposition and then track back to defend deeper later on in an opposition phase of attacking.
Unless he can change this he's unlikely to ever get a game.
He's a goner I think.

Nasri can be a good cover for Silva in his new role .

He keep possession well and have the ability to create chances.

Talented but a lazy bastard and flakey character too, add the fact he couldn't even be arsed to get his weight down for pre season & its 100% right he never plays for us again. Bit of a disgrace given how well paid he is by City!!!!

He's had so many chances, he won't change his attitude & behaviour.
So not a Pep player... Let's see how bad he needs football in this window just like yaya, stay & rot is pretty much there other option as I just don't see them being selected for the good of the team

He's done and dusted.

His attitude has always been the issue. It contributes to his work rate, or lack of it, and that'll never stick with Pep.

So far he's made some brilliant decisions. Big calls.

There was/is certainly a band of brothers within certain parties. Always is at top clubs.

I'm just fucking delighted we've got the man to drop the bomb on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.