Yaya Toure

Think he will see out his contract as not going to get paid anything like at another European club, could move as free agent next year possible to China?
Can't see him starting any of the League or European games, not mobile enough to fit in to Peps team, more to be used as an impact sub but think when. Gundogan is fit the fact that we already have Delph in reserve not sure he will see much game time. Thought he tried hard last night but not the player of two seasons ago but age catches up with us all.

If he's not going to play in PL or CL games shouldn't we just bite the bullet and accept a notional fee, subsidise his wages? If it costs us £5m, isn't that better than paying him £10m to do nowt?

For me, I thought he was awful last night (from TV screen I hasten to add), I wouldn't be that surprised if that was his farewell game also.

I thought it was a case of "couldn't do it" rather than "wouldn't do it". He was basically playing as De Bruyne's understudy, like an old fashioned inside right. He seemed to be trying to make a fist of it but the position didn't suit him.

I find it all rather interesting that people think Yaya is "done". He was pretty much shackled, last night.

Although Pep's system is a 'fluid' system, one cannot be the individual within said 'fluidity'. At least, not until everybody knows the 'system'.

So, for me, if you think Yaya is 'done', spare a thought for KdB as he's 'shackled' in a similar way...

So, in conclusion then, he can't play as support striker because it means pressing from the front. He can't play left or right because he hasn't got the pace. He can't play defensive midfield because he won't track runners. He can't play cm in a 2 because we get overrun. He didn't like it when pep put him at cb.
People saying, "thanks for the memories but it's time to go" had better save those sentiments for this time next year. He'll stay and pick up £10m for fuck all.

If Dynamo were getting away with the ball, then I could concede the point that yaya was a problem re pressing, but as they weren't, I can't.

*Dinamo

Dinamo Bucharest.

Let's be fair, regardless of our game plan, they were going to do fuck all at the etihad last night.

So, in conclusion then, he can't play as support striker because it means pressing from the front. He can't play left or right because he hasn't got the pace. He can't play defensive midfield because he won't track runners. He can't play cm in a 2 because we get overrun. He didn't like it when pep put him at cb.
People saying, "thanks for the memories but it's time to go" had better save those sentiments for this time next year. He'll stay and pick up £10m for fuck all.

Thats right & and a Chinese club will still pay him a fortune next summer, his agent probably already has it in the bag with a nice wedge lined up for himself the greedy tw*t.

I'd had enough after the birthday cake bollocks tbh!!!

It's not what people think of you when you arrive or while you're there its more important what they think of you when you leave... Zab, Kompany, Hart these players will be thought of fondly .... Toure day by day is tarnishing his reputation... Shame but his agent is a c*nt & he listens to him unfortunately!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.