West Brom - post match thread

Great performance yesterday and great win with a much needed clean sheet.

Gundoghan was brilliant and he showed why Pep really wanted him.

Aguero's goals were sublime and I thought Bravo was excellent with his distribution.

The fans were loud and the team up for it.

Sore throat this morning but worth it.

I think we could use that Guardiola song for David Silva and any others where it fits in....just a thought.

I noticed a lot of empty seats in the home end on MOTD. An unusually large amount for a game against City. Was it very expensive for WBA, or maybe their fans have had enough of Pulis.

I noticed a lot of empty seats in the home end on MOTD. An unusually large amount for a game against City. Was it very expensive for WBA, or maybe their fans have had enough of Pulis.

Just typical for this time of year, people sacrifice football games to save for Christmas prezzies for the kids.

Nah they know we're most likely going to give them a spanking so ticket demand isn't great. Also WBA generally leave the bars open behind the stands for 15 mins into each half as well.

Nah they know we're most likely going to give them a spanking. WBA generally leave the bars open behind the stands for 15 mins into each half as well.

Crowd was 22,470 in a ground that hold 27k. And the away end was full

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.