West Brom - post match thread

Living in the West Midlands there seems to be two Albion camps. Those that see what Pullis is doing with limited resources and being patient with that, and those that think it's dull boring shit week in and week out. It seems the latter camp is winning. Happy days... I hate that club with a passion!

I watched the game on sky(game of the day) first half we really took the piss passing, movement, second half we have to expect that a home prem team would have a go, a last hoorah if you will, so was sort of expecting that,it looked like a training game in the first half.

as for bravo,im in the camp were he had to hurry rondon up so flying out at him was the right choice,sergio was everywhere,sterling would move to the middle Sergio would go out wide,same as nolito.
nolito needs to watch his temper,could easily have been another red and made the game a lot harder,however he is really growing on me,and a little stat, 2 "headbutts" 2 clean sheets and 2 4-0 wins,think he should headbutt messi on Tuesday :)

I noticed a lot of empty seats in the home end on MOTD. An unusually large amount for a game against City. Was it very expensive for WBA, or maybe their fans have had enough of Pulis.
Maybe they remembered the battering they took in the opening game last season and chose to stay away.
Will have been a catA game for them too....

I'd just commented that we needed another as I'd never seen us score four at the Hawthorns when KDB set up Ilkay.
Reasonable trip down, reasonable trip back, three points and the rags having a nice little meltdown: What's not to like.
We could have had several more with our own players blocking our shots after the break and one great bit of defending by the Baggies in the first half. Would have liked to see Maffeo given a chance after his performance at the swamp but can't complain after that.
Burger was OK too.

I noticed a lot of empty seats in the home end on MOTD. An unusually large amount for a game against City. Was it very expensive for WBA, or maybe their fans have had enough of Pulis.
Probably our last 14 prem games against them they've lost 13 and drew 1 LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.