Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Very very worried after the first half. All that possession and no end product. Arsenal scored with only shot on goal.

However, 2nd half was brilliant and I love when Sterling scores, great for the self confidence, same for Sane.

I mentioned it before but I think this game shows why we're not gonna miss Gundogan that much. Fernando had his best game ever for us and Yaya was immense as well. Yaya, and our Ferns protect us more defensively than G dog does. Yaya looks reborn btw, could he be a joker for us this season?

Very, very important win this!

De B'/ assist for the second was like watching god himself test a football up the pitch.
Absolutely inspired

It's going to be a long hard season for you then?

Nobody has the divine right to win this league, Leicester proved that last season

I'm sure even our owner is realistic and knows how hard it is to win this League

Not talking about a divine right to win the league, just saying we've underachieved so far.

And whatever happens I'll be there home and away making a noise, which is all any fan can do.

Neither goal offside, but that they potentially were makes them even better. Wenger furious and who doesn't love that?

NBC Sports said both goals onside. PGMOL said Sterling's onside also.

Wenger looks a complete tit complaining about what were at best very marginal decisions when they were out-possessed 61-39, out-shot 14-4, on target 5-1 and corners 8-1. Completely outplayed after the first 5 minutes. We really turned the screw and dominated midfield in the second half - lot of similarity with the Barcelona game.

Don;t get all this bullshit about 1st time we have come from behind to win since 2012 , maybe its because we have been the most successful team in the premiership in that period and we very rarely go behind , another irrelevant stat aimed at questioning spirit of our team . The pre game stats regarding the goons being unbeaten against city for the last six games , but if you take the last 16 games we have won 6 drew 6 lost 5 , and we were favourites before the game and we won, shove your stats where the sun doesnt shine we will take the three points

Good performance against a quality team.
Fuckwit commentators whining on about how the arse hadn't turned out for second half......it's cos we didn't let them!!!
Thought we were good for most of first half as well but switching Sane and Sterling to their natural wings is what really did the trick.
Hope Pep sticks with that for a while.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.