Had a vasectomy today

Sorry for the Grave Dig (Thread resurection for the old timers)

Phoned my Doctor yesterday to arrange the snip. My Doctor is Chinese and fuckin brilliant

"Hello Garry, what can I do for my favorite patient"

"Mornin Dr Lee, I don't need to waste your time with an appointment, could you make arrangements for me to have a vasectomy"

"Garry, You Sure?"

"Yes I am, I'm 47 and have had 6 kids"

"You want, Castration, hah hahahhahahahahahaha"

" hahaha, Have you been talking to my wife?"

"Yes, she want me to chop it off hahahahahahahahaha"

"No just the snip will do"

"yes Ok I will get your balls rolling....hahahahahhahahahahah"

"hahahhah,Dr Lee, you have a screw loose"

"hahahahaha so will you soon"

"Goodbyes"

I have nothing to add to the subject matter, but i am pretty sure Dr Lee, is the best doctor in the land and all the world :)

Do they give you one of those lampshade things for your cock like when your dog has been to the vet ?

SaffronSad.jpg

Will be booking in soon and looking forward to it. My youngest of two is nearly 8 months old and is currently waking up on average twenty times a night. I will take as much bollock pain as they can give me because I am not going through this again.

Will be booking in soon and looking forward to it. My youngest of two is nearly 8 months old and is currently waking up on average twenty times a night. I will take as much bollock pain as they can give me because I am not going through this again.

My cousin had it done and we ribbed him about it mercilessly in the pub. He was in agony afterwards, oh how we laughed. Much to our delight, when he was tested again a few weeks later, he was found to have a second tube. More fun was had at his expense when he had to have the op again.
Is it right that your nickname is 3 tubes Jay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.