Had a vasectomy today

Had mine done a couple of years back. Scalpel job. Non of this sissy burning the tubes Shit. A year later I had to go back as in constant pain and had half my left bollock and tubes removed. They said it reduces the flow of blood around that area. My dick's definitely shrunk!

Had mine done a couple of years back. Scalpel job. Non of this sissy burning the tubes Shit. A year later I had to go back as in constant pain and had half my left bollock and tubes removed. They said it reduces the flow of blood around that area. My dick's definitely shrunk!

Jeez I've had poor blood flow all these years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokey bacon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nono no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i am not listening to this, i can't listen to this. You utter bastard ahah, ruined smoked bacon for me, the greatest joy in life i had xD

fucking smokey baco.... (clamps mouth shut and heaves)

Nono no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i am not listening to this, i can't listen to this. You utter bastard ahah, ruined smoked bacon for me, the greatest joy in life i had xD

fucking smokey baco.... (clamps mouth shut and heaves)
Nothing can ever ruin the taste of a smokey bacon on a goats cheese buttered toasted barm, expel these thoughts before your whole existence is ruined

You are correct, just had a bacon cheeseburger, never thought about burned bollocks when i was eating it thankfully.
And nor should you, heathen thoughts, put into your mind so you can't enjoy like, I'd have made a bit of BBQ chilli sauce to go on it, hope you did, felling hungry now you twat

I had it done mid 2015. I've had worse pain at the dentist and a few days of lying around, taking paracetamol and plenty of sympathy and bacon butties from the Mrs and I was sorted.

They warn you to have somebody drive you there and back from the "op" - this is because your car insurance is invalid for a period straight afterwards, in case the anaesthetic numbs your legs and impairs driving ability. I'd had to drive myself and it was the slowest, most careful journey home ever.

Pmsl he sounds bat shit crazy like Dr Nick mixed with Mr Chow (The Hangover)

Lol. He is like a 60 yr old Mr Chow. He has worked in and around Manchester for yrs and loved going to the Embassy Club to watch Bernard...He would have got pelters and loved every min.

You trust him with a scapel and your balls ? lol

Only if fully under...I would be giggling and shaking to much otherwise :)

Should have PM'd me, just sharpened the chain saw ;-)

Heard the rumours have you?....(thought i would start them before the fake news crackdown ;)

Pmsl good luck mate!
He really is one in a million funny, and thanks :)

So has mine just reading your post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.