Txiki Begiristain

The committee will be pissed off at this news. Not getting a name check either.

Aye, the legendary committee that even included the good Sheikh according to some.... However Mullock who is well informed say Txiki always had the final decision.

If the reports are accurate it's well overdue, Txiki is a good deal closer but his eye for a player is highly questionable.

Aye, the legendary committee that even included the good Sheikh according to some.... However Mullock who is well informed say Txiki always had the final decision.

If the reports are accurate it's well overdue, Txiki is a good deal closer but his eye for a player is highly questionable.

Has Txiki having the final say been subject of debate?

Really ?? !!! I`ve never seen that before.You telling porkies again ? ;)

Think that's one way of writing it.

The other is that Txiki was merely trying to buy for Pep and now he's here of course he'll get final say.

Doesn't sound anything different to how it was 18 months ago, 2bh.

Yeah, I agree with this. Don't think it's particularly noteworthy. Guardiola was always going to have the final say on players.

Has Txiki having the final say been subject of debate?

I don't want to go over old ground mate. Read through the thread, their are plenty who defended Txiki by saying it was a "joint" decision.

Sterling, Sane and Jesus look brilliant I'm not going to hammer the guy anymore but even Pep is now acknowledging the squad is full of over 30's, especially the full backs. It really shouldn't have come to this with the money we've spent.

It really is too early to judge Sane, and Jesus, but the early signs are very exciting. If they can reproduce the Spurs and West Ham form, then Txiki has played a blinder.

Wenger managed to build one team in his decades at Arsenal. Look at utd. LVG, Moyes and now Mourinho all struggling to do the same. It's not as easy as you think. Only one club can be successful and there are lot of very wealthy clubs, and only a limited squad size and therefore buys we can make.

It really is too early to judge Sane, and Jesus, but the early signs are very exciting. If they can reproduce the Spurs and West Ham form, then Txiki has played a blinder.

Wenger managed to build one team in his decades at Arsenal. Look at utd. LVG, Moyes and now Mourinho all struggling to do the same. It's not as easy as you think. Only one club can be successful and there are lot of very wealthy clubs, and only a limited squad size and therefore buys we can make.

I didn't say it was easy and comparing the teams inherited by LVG, Moyes and PEG to the one when Txiki arrived is like Apples and Oranges. Manure's squad was at the end of the line when pisscan left.

Yeah, I agree with this. Don't think it's particularly noteworthy. Guardiola was always going to have the final say on players.

I'll sure you'll agree that Mullock is not likely to write anything to rock the boat at City? So for him to release this must mean the dynamics have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.