Jeff Stelling

What the fuck is wrong with people. Why is there so much hatred and bitterness. Jeez a presenter reacts with passion about his football team and the way it's being run and people lose their shit.

Because he's a smarmy twat, who deserves as much shit as possible. Just my opinion.

People lap him up like good old Jeff, the presenter, the lad. He's a pain in the fucking arse. He's funny in general but fuck me when it comes to Hartlepool he's a boring twat. Goes on as if he's the only fan in the world to support a team. We more than any fans moan about professionalism from our people on TV he's the absolute worse.

People lap him up like good old Jeff, the presenter, the lad. He's a pain in the fucking arse. He's funny in general but fuck me when it comes to Hartlepool he's a boring twat. Goes on as if he's the only fan in the world to support a team. We more than any fans moan about professionalism from our people on TV he's the absolute worse.

Yet if he was a city supporter rather than Hartlepool the majority on here would be praising.

What the fuck is wrong with people. Why is there so much hatred and bitterness. Jeez a presenter reacts with passion about his football team and the way it's being run and people lose their shit.
Probably because he slags us off at every opportunity on the program and never likes to give us credit.

Watch the 'lovebites and everyfink' video and listen:

40 seconds in

Bastard! I just spent about an hour of a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon watching a ton of videos of that day and now I can't get the grit out of my eyes!

What a day, regardless of the haters who tried to spoil it! One of the best days ever for a City fan.

I don't go for this anti-city agenda guff, but I have to say Jeff in the last couple of years along with charlie has had a real slag city at any opportunity approach. I used to watch soccer sat every week if not out for the match, but recently I cannot be arsed listening as it's the same shite every week when it comes to us from him.

You seem to be a fan and fair enough a lot of others have grown to dislike him, each to their own

The bigger you are, the more you are discussed. The more every detail of your match is scrutinised, the more criticism you get.

Not just football. Whoever you are. Singer, Actor or a sports presenter !, bigger you get the more the knives are out for ya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.