Season Tickets - 2024/25

When I was moved from the north stand to make way for the family stand I was given the option of a ticket in east stand for the same price for one season then having the option to pay full whack for it if I wanted to keep the same seat.
The following season I took up the offer of value gold and was moved...i kept the value gold until SS3 opened, but I have to say the value gold was and still is a fantastic offer.
If you go to games alone then value gold is absolutely amazing value.
They are regular season tickets in all but you don't choose where you are sat for the season..

Don't understand how the Value Gold can be a bad thing. In fact with escalating ticket prices I'm surprised they're still doing them. Don't know what Wirral means by exchangeable? Can you not use the ticket exchange with Value Gold or transfer the ticket? Some season tickets are almost a £1000 so you're essentially getting 3 years for what somebody is paying for one. There's oviously going to be some caveats for that.

I think the cheap seats in SSL3 are a bit of a PR thing so they can say they have season tickets 'from £425'. Those nearer the front of that tier are almost paying double that.

Thanks to everyone offering support for our banner yesterday.

To be fair to the stewards who confiscated it they were just following orders.

Let’s see what the fall out is over the coming days, but those of us who unfurled it are all happy to take any repercussions on the chin.

I am lucky enough to be able to afford this price rise, but I have a few friends who are struggling to justify it. Our power is in our numbers and if we stick together we’ll make OUR club more accessible.

Thanks to everyone offering support for our banner yesterday.

To be fair to the stewards who confiscated it they were just following orders.

Let’s see what the fall out is over the coming days, but those of us who unfurled it are all happy to take any repercussions on the chin.

I am lucky enough to be able to afford this price rise, but I have a few friends who are struggling to justify it. Our power is in our numbers and if we stick together we’ll make OUR club more accessible.

Have you/the 1894 group received received an official apology from the club yet?....... or are they sticking to the nonsense the banner contravened ground rules????.....

Don't understand how the Value Gold can be a bad thing. In fact with escalating ticket prices I'm surprised they're still doing them. Don't know what Wirral means by exchangeable? Can you not use the ticket exchange with Value Gold or transfer the ticket? Some season tickets are almost a £1000 so you're essentially getting 3 years for what somebody is paying for one. There's oviously going to be some caveats for that.

I think the cheap seats in SSL3 are a bit of a PR thing so they can say they have season tickets 'from £425'. Those nearer the front of that tier are almost paying double that.

Considering how many people are saying they’re being priced out, I’m amazed they’re not more popular.

Obviously if you’re in an area you’ve been in a while and you like it, it’s not ideal having to move seats. But if I was faced with a choice of having to sack it off because of cost or saving upward of £700 to move to an affordable area, I think I could live with not seeing my old neighbours for a couple of hours.

Is it not a requirement to give them a certain percentage minimum subject to safety concerns?
Away ticket allocation for league games is 10% or 3,000 whichever is lower, so we don't have to change anything.
The League Cup is 10%, the FA Cup is 15% so visitors will get more in those competitions. The Champions League is 5% so it want be much different to PL games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.